Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

johnnyd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityFX4 View Post
Anyways, I would love a do not re-flash cover. IF anyone finds one please let me know.
I ordered one Saturday. Should have it tomorrow.

http://www.stuffforyourranger.com/st...a7540f1d650261
Old Tue, January 20th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

Cool brother!!

Thanx!!
Old Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Whopper

John is on a distinguished road

Another place that is a little bit cheaper...
http://www.sensolutions.com/products...ies/dlc-cover/
Old Thu, January 22nd, 2009, 03:56 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome, John. I just talked with them about purchasing them for resale. Heck, the shipping from Canada would probably bring the total to over $5 if someone was buying just one! :omg: I should know something tomorrow!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Just got off the phone with a wonderful company in Canada, and by late next week, we should have some OBDII Port Covers which plainly state DO NOT REFLASH - CONSULT OWNER in stock and ready to sell! It looks like the price will be $5.00 (shipping included) or $3.50 if included with another order. For now, we will only have the YELLOW cover available (they didn't have the red ones that I really wanted... )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Awesome, John. I just talked with them about purchasing them for resale. Heck, the shipping from Canada would probably bring the total to over $5 if someone was buying just one! :omg: I should know something tomorrow!
That thing cost me 14 bucks due to shipping!!!! I should have waited. I would of bought from you guys. Oh well
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 07:34 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Did you buy it from Sensolutions?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 07:46 PM

No but I did talk to them. Real nice lady. Said they could ship me one but somebody posted a link to "Underdog Performance" and I went with them.
Old Fri, January 23rd, 2009, 11:20 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Dang! You mean we could make that much on each one of them!?!

Um, everyone, I mean to say that our OBDII Port Covers are GOLD -- not yellow -- that's GOLD, and we will our new cost will be $23.95 apiece!

What a load, johnny. They only cost us a few dollars apiece, and we figured that it should be about $1.50 to ship them USPS. I'm sorry, Hon, but you wuz robbed. :sadface:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, January 24th, 2009, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Dang! You mean we could make that much on each one of them!?!

Um, everyone, I mean to say that our OBDII Port Covers are GOLD -- not yellow -- that's GOLD, and we will our new cost will be $23.95 apiece!

What a load, johnny. They only cost us a few dollars apiece, and we figured that it should be about $1.50 to ship them USPS. I'm sorry, Hon, but you wuz robbed. :sadface:
Yeah, I know. It's actually a little embarrassing but hey, I had to have one IMMEDIATELY or the world may have come to an end

Thinking to self: Maybe I should send it back and get one of those gold ones PHP has?! 24.00 bucks! That's not that bad, I mean it's gold and everything. Yeah, that's it!!!I'm gonna get me one of those gold ones!!!! Just as long as shipping is under 15.00 bucks. I don't want to have to much invested in this mod!!!!