Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Under Construction

Bax is on a distinguished road
Default I believe I was just spammed by someone on this site?

This is from a 0 post person on this site..."recieved 12:39 PM from Serendipity <--is the user name. If you get this PM I would suggest, do not click that link.

How has everyone been. Cheers!!

Just a heads up to the memberers.

Take care.

Jason

EDIT.. I'm sorry for posting the link that I broke up by spacing it. I just wanted everyone to see what it looked like.

Last edited by Bax; Fri, February 19th, 2010 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Removed the url
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 04:14 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I will contact the user through a PM and if I do not receive a response, I will shut 'em down!
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 04:51 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

After doing some research, it seems that our friend "Serendipity" has been busy for quite some time PM-ing users on tons of forums and directing them to a malicious website.

This user has been "private messaging" in this forum for a few hours now so I have no doubt that it is a spammer.

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Whopper

ROB281 is on a distinguished road

glad I didn't click the link
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

Robert6401 is on a distinguished road

me too, I got the same thing!

2003 F250 Lariat 7.3PSD CC SB FX4

Kwik (6637) Filter, RE 2.5" leveling kit, F350 Rear Blocks, TC Lock, Fumoto, EBPV/Exhaust Brake,6.0 Tranny Cooler, AIH Delete, IssPro EV2 Gauges, PHP Phoenix stock, 25tow, 40tow, 65tow, 80dd, 100perf, In-tank mods, Muffler Delete, WW, FRx,HPx, JW Stage 1 Trans, Swamps HV/HF IDM
-Pulling a 38' Forest River Sierra 5th Wheel
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 05:46 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Serendipity no longer exists here.
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Nothin' Stock

majek5 is on a distinguished road

Hey, what's wrong with spam? I hear they love it in Hawaii!

stock...
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Serendipity has been

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, Bax!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, February 18th, 2010, 06:37 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by majek5 View Post
Hey, what's wrong with spam? I hear they love it in Hawaii!

Nothing is wrong with Spam. I eat it all the time. It goes great on sandwiches and with macaroni and cheese.