Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Fri, May 21st, 2010, 05:12 PM
Bacon King

cajunboy2208 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Oh no, Chuck......

My man card stays right here with me. I do shots of real man's alcohol occasionally as well.

I always wondered why people said beer was an acquired taste. I want to know how much of that crap I have to drink before I start liking the flavor. I guess I haven't drank enough of it yet.
Back in my younger days... by younger I mean like 3 years ago when I was 20, I would just drink hard alcohol. I always had the occasional taste of beer, but just wasn't for me.
Until I got a lil drunk and we ran out of whatever we had that night. Popped one open... it actually wasnt too bad that time. I guess you just have to find the right beer. For me, it was Miller Lite, and I haven't looked back. Now I cant even touch anything hard or Im done for. Use to line up 4 vodka shots and hit em like it was nothing... I like the buzz I get with beer instead of the, man im drunk with hard stuff.
Old Fri, May 21st, 2010, 10:34 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I forgot to add homemade corn whisky.
Couple of farmers where I grew up still distill it. Their best stuff has been aged 10+ years.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, May 21st, 2010, 10:42 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

absolute peach vodka+sweet tea.

take a gallon of sweet tea and drink some of it and poor about half a bottle of peach vodka and shake it up. If you mix it just right you cant even taste the vodka and be wasted in no time. sounds pretty good now that im thinking about it
Old Sat, May 22nd, 2010, 12:00 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
I forgot to add homemade corn whisky.
Couple of farmers where I grew up still distill it. Their best stuff has been aged 10+ years.
Corn whiskey is the best. Homemade wine is really good also. My mom made some that if you smelled it, it didn't smell that well, when you tasted it, it was sweet, it burned like whiskey going down. 1 glass and you was done.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Sat, May 22nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
Bacon King

DarkShadowSTX is on a distinguished road

Bud Light for me. I used to drink Miller light all the time but changed over about a year ago because the taste is better. I'll also drink Budweisers or Jager with either Monster or Red Bull every now and then. Something crazy that a buddy and I did one time was make Caribou Lou. The rapper Tech N9ne created a song about the drink YouTube - Tech N9ne - Caribou Lou and so we made it. We actually made it with more liquor than it was supposed to have but it was really good. It is 151 rum, Malibu rum and pineapple juice. We took a gallon jug, added a whole bottle of 151, the whole bottle of Malibu and the rest was pineapple juice. Let me tell you, it was really good and went down pretty smooth considering it having 151. If you make it, don't plan on remembering anything from the time you start drinking it because it won't happen. That stuff will mess you up.
Old Sat, May 22nd, 2010, 07:44 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Something about an ice cold Corona when you're grilling, or just got home from work. Otherwise, it's almost always an ice cold Canadian beer like Labatts Blue/Blue Light, or a Molsons. However, I'll never refuse a Sam Adams either.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Closed Thread