Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer > Splash Screens

Old Sun, November 30th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

johnnyd will become famous soon enough
Default Changing splash screen image?

First off, congrats on the new forum

I was wondering how I could change the splash screen on start up. I want to change it to the Ford logo. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks
Old Sun, November 30th, 2008, 04:11 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Thanks, Johnny! We really appreciate the support we've gotten from our customers.

If you go to the downloads page on our website - http://www.phptune.com/Downloads.html - and scroll down to the middle of the page, you will find our current collection of available splash screens. Follow the instructions immediately below the images to download and install the Splash Screens.

As a side note, if you'd like to create your own splash screen it's not too difficult. You will need to use Microsoft Paint (usually found off the [Start] button under [Accessories]). You will need to set the Image Attributes (go to [Image] -> [Attributes]) to 128 Width, 64 Height, and colors to Black and white. After editing, save it as a BMP file and you'll be good to go. You can use our Splash Screens as a base if you'd like. It makes it easy since the files are already set up with the appropriate size and color attributes.

Let us know if you make any cool Splash Screens. We'd be happy to put them on our website so people can download them.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Last edited by Power Hungry; Sun, November 30th, 2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old Sun, November 30th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

johnnyd will become famous soon enough

Cool, sounds pretty simple. I'll check it out.