Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer > Splash Screens

Old Wed, November 4th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Bacon King

XPerties is on a distinguished road
Custom Splash Screens...Request always taken

I've put some splash screens together, different strokes for different folks, so help yourself. If you like to throw some request out I'll make them up. Being laid off ( ) gives me plenty of time to do nothing but stare at walls.

http://www.xperties.net/gryphon/index.php

Thanks to longshot270 for some help on things. Also credit goes to him for a few partial images that I borrowed.

Source: Many images were take from Google images and then edited/enhanced in PhotoShop CS then converted to monochrome in MS Paint.

F150 05 5.4 XLT, Nitto 295/70/17, Dual Flowmaster, Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes
K&N CAI, HBS 2 1/2 Level Kit, Blackout Heads w/ 8K HID's, Tinted Tails & 3rd Light w/ LED's

Last edited by XPerties; Wed, November 4th, 2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old Wed, November 4th, 2009, 05:34 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry to here about you being laid off.
Your idle time is/has/will always be a great help to the forum and PHP!
Thanks again!

Lars

BTW The splash screens that you and Longshot270 put together are fantastic!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, December 3rd, 2009, 07:36 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

I like how you organized them on the other website. I might have to figure out how to do that in the future, my portfolio on here would get filled up quick if I were to upload all of the one's I've been working on. But most of them are specifically for my truck.
Old Thu, December 17th, 2009, 01:53 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Man, those are AWESOME!

Also, for those who don't know... those will work on an Evo as well. You'll have to use Pegasus instead of Fusion to upload them though.

Keep up the good work.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, December 17th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Forum Predator

Really? Well I might be in business down here. I know a few guys with evo's that like what my programmer does. =}
Old Mon, December 21st, 2009, 12:04 PM
Bacon King

Hey longshot270,

If you want this script and you have a website or a place to upload them I can send it over. If not I can make you a sub-domain and give you access, something like:

http://longshot270.xperties.net

Let me know.

K&N CAI, HBS 2 1/2 Level Kit, Blackout Heads w/ 8K HID's, Tinted Tails & 3rd Light w/ LED's
Old Mon, December 21st, 2009, 01:33 PM
Your Mom's favorite :D

Grabber523 is on a distinguished road

Those are awesome...
Old Mon, December 21st, 2009, 03:01 PM
Forum Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPerties View Post
Hey longshot270,

If you want this script and you have a website or a place to upload them I can send it over. If not I can make you a sub-domain and give you access, something like:

http://longshot270.xperties.net

Let me know.
Oh, yes please. That would be awesome. Since I'm not very tech savy you might have to get everything started for me, I dont really have a firm understanding of anything you just mentioned. As far as programming goes, I'm only as far as making math and chem formula programs on graphing calculators. (That was the main reason I passed my chemistry, algebra and geometry classes in high school, because I was able to rewrite my programs minutes after they wiped out the memory.)...I'm kind of a learn it as I need it type.
Now if there is a way for me to set up my own web page, no problem. I just have to figure out how to get started.
Old Mon, December 21st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Bacon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot270 View Post
Oh, yes please. That would be awesome. Since I'm not very tech savy you might have to get everything started for me, I dont really have a firm understanding of anything you just mentioned. As far as programming goes, I'm only as far as making math and chem formula programs on graphing calculators. (That was the main reason I passed my chemistry, algebra and geometry classes in high school, because I was able to rewrite my programs minutes after they wiped out the memory.)...I'm kind of a learn it as I need it type.
Now if there is a way for me to set up my own web page, no problem. I just have to figure out how to get started.
Well I wrote my script so all you have to do is upload the image to a image folder and it will would auto show it on the website, meaning you upload and that's it. You ever use FTP to transfer files?

Old Mon, December 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM
Forum Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPerties View Post
Well I wrote my script so all you have to do is upload the image to a image folder and it will would auto show it on the website, meaning you upload and that's it. You ever use FTP to transfer files?
That sounds easy enough, but I dont think I've ever used this FTP. To me a computer is a tool just like a wrench. I can easily use it for stuff that is right in front of me like slide shows and splash screens but loosening a bolt that is miles away is where I start to have trouble, if you know what I mean.
Ok so how you describe it, uploading pictures is easy. Does it accept the bitmaps? I'm about to skip using JPEG as my middle format. I'm going strait from my painting format right to bitmap, no middle man to waste time but also no middle man for uploading.