Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Sat, March 3rd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Whopper Junior

davidshick2 is on a distinguished road
Default FICM ??

Hey I have some questions for FICM programming I have reserched this topic alot and had recently bought a 58v ficm from swamps. Now the dealer flashed over the ficm right when they installed it knowing I told them not too so it flashed it and updated my ecm from th VXCF4 to the VXCF7 lucky me right lol now the ficm flash bill had told me he would rewrite no problem I know he is busy so didnt keep him too long to ask more details but I am wondering if I need to roll my ecm back to the VXCF4 strat. I am only looking for mpgs for the most part. I have custom tunes form IDP and know I would need to get them rewritten so may just get bill to write some for me always loved his tunes on my F150 when I hit the skinny pedal on the right it always makes me look like this
Any help is much appreciated Thanks in advance

P.S. I know bill has also added some new ficm stuff atlas 40 atlas 80 and the hercules he is going to call me when he has time to discuss this just trying to think ahead on all this.