Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Events

Events If you have a truck/automotive event happening in your area, please let everyone know.

Old Wed, April 22nd, 2009, 08:07 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, here's the update...

1 - Not sure about passes yet.

2 - Just found out that my folks and my sister and her family (they live near each other in MO -- literally, on the same property in different houses out in the country) are watching Liam and Wil for the week! First, we've NEVER had a vacation without the boys, and second, we'll have much more freedom now to hang out with all you fine people and wander around the convention! (And the boys won't be cooped up in a hotel room with some strange babysitter for hours on end...)

3 - We found round trip tickets from Kansas City to LV AND 5 nights at Harrah's for $300/person. They really ARE discounting things this year. I didn't get them yet, but I told Billy I was willing to sacrifice STAYING at NYNY to have an additional $500 to PLAY with at NYNY. With the monorail, it's so easy to get up and down the strip, it's not that big of a deal.

4 - Our 10 year anniversary is on December 12, so this is like an early anniversary present for the two of us. No kids? It's going to be weird...

5 - I will know for sure when we get back from PA on Tuesday, but as of now, it looks like we will be flying in on Monday and flying out late Friday or early Saturday.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, April 23rd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

That is GREAT!! You and Bill deserve some alone time. If there are any locals specials that Bill and yourself would like to utilize let me know and I will try and finagle em for you.

If you guys can get passes for SEMA let us know. The 2 shops I used to go through are no longer here and the Dynojet guys are not being very repective

Oh well, at the very least I am takin you guys for some drinks
Old Thu, April 30th, 2009, 11:34 AM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

I have not decided if I am going this year or not. We will have to see.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Old Sat, September 12th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Double Whopper

NHRA6002 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRA6002 View Post
We're booked in at the Orleans along with 2 other couples for Sunday to Friday. Other couples have never been to Vegas.

Can't waite
Well all I can say is sh*t happens and the other couples can't go and the wife can't go either. I'm still wanting to go but would like to split the room with someone. I can get into Bally's monday to friday for about 175$ PP if I book though my airline soon.
Haven't confirmed passes yet till I know I'm going.

If anyone interested PM me.