Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Closed Thread

Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 09:52 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjntj2003 View Post
that is the serial number it is the same as my invoice. that was on my desktop it would not connect hooked up to my laptop itconnected fine
Well well! I just checked my invoice (I save everything) and guess what? The invoice number IS the serial number. POO! This means that if Bill is currently working on 1620, he could still be 100 away from 1623. That's unfortunate. I was hoping the current working invoice number would be more "informative".

However, I just had a thought. Maybe the Gryphon serial numbers are in sequence, beginning with the first ones ordered, (mine was 1047), and are "assigned" as the units are shipped. In this case, invoice number IS meaningful.

- Jack
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 12:01 PM
F-150 Fanatic

onefitty is on a distinguished road

WOOHOO!!!! My Tunes are in! Thanks BILL! I don't know where you find the time man, especially between taking your wife in for surgery and all the other stuff, pretty amazing...

I have uploaded the custom calibrations to the gryphon, and it all went successfully, but now the gryphon screen says :

Connecting to Bridge.
Please wait...

It has been on this screen for about 5 minutes now. Do I need to do anything?
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 12:51 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefitty View Post
WOOHOO!!!! My Tunes are in! Thanks BILL! I don't know where you find the time man, especially between taking your wife in for surgery and all the other stuff, pretty amazing...

I have uploaded the custom calibrations to the gryphon, and it all went successfully, but now the gryphon screen says :

Connecting to Bridge.
Please wait...

It has been on this screen for about 5 minutes now. Do I need to do anything?
Is your truck a 97-03? If so simply disconnect the unit and reconnect to the truck.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 01:27 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Lars gave you the correct answer here, but I did find one instance where something didn't work out quite right (but the member never said what the fix was). Let us know if everything is working correctly, OK?

- Jack
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Double Whopper

Location: 2nd star to the right, straight on 'til morning(Ohio)
SubiGT is on a distinguished road

Jack, my invoice # and SN are the same: 1692. Still a long way till my number is up
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 04:23 PM
PHP RULES!!!

dsilva584 is on a distinguished road

Attached device Serial Number 1639 was located.

Serial Number 1639 was not located on the server.
For further update information, please contact Power Hungry directly.

Current working invoice number is: 1620.
Update information was last updated on: 05/26/2009.

WOOOHOOO only 19 more!!
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 04:41 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

You guys should start a new thread and name it WOOOHOOO!
Just kidding!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 05:46 PM
F-150 Fanatic

onefitty is on a distinguished road

Yep, I just disconnected and plugged into the truck and everything is A-OK. The tunes are awesome! Only to get better once the truck re-learns my driving habits. Thanks again everyone, I am driving up to school this evening (right now) about an hour and a half both ways, I will give a report on passing power and things when I get back! WOOOHOO!!

(That was for you Lars)
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Whopper

Mexico Dan is on a distinguished road

My serial number and invoice are also the same, 1599. No word yet on my order, exactly 12 weeks ago today.
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
PHP Groupie

You MAY have been someone who didn't get the hex code in quickly? Make sure you register through Pegasus (for insurance). I see you have it in your UserCP.

- Jack
Closed Thread