Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 1997 to 2003 F-150

1997 to 2003 F-150 4.2L, 4.6L, and 5.4L equipped F-150s

Old Thu, October 8th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Whopper

1999RedXLT is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon Shutting Down (Bill)

Hi Bill,

Just wondering if you have figured out anything from the data I sent you regarding my Gryphon shutting off. I sent you an e-mail telling you that I had observed it turning off well after starting the engine, so I don't think my problem is low voltage.

Al
Old Fri, October 9th, 2009, 12:21 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Al,

It appears that I didn't receive the e-mail. In any event, if the unit is shutting off while driving then I think that pretty much clears up the issue as to whether or not it's the battery.

Please download and fill in the Return Authorization Form and send it in when you return the unit. Your RMA # is 30692. Make sure the vehicle is returned to stock before removal and also make sure to send both the programmer and cable. As soon as it arrives we'll immediately send you out a replacement.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but rest assured we'll get it taken care of.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Fri, October 9th, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old Sun, October 11th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Whopper

1999RedXLT is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Bill

I'll try to get the unit in the mail this week. If not it will be two weeks before I can get it out. In the interim, I'll resend the e-mail for your information. It is really odd, the unit will go for days working fine, but when it locked up, it did it several times over the next couple of days. Now it has been fine for a week or so.

Al
Old Tue, October 13th, 2009, 12:19 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Always something, eh? Let me know when you send it.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!