Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Thu, September 15th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Whopper Junior

davidshick2 is on a distinguished road
Default I have no luck

I recently traded my f150 tuned by php for a 05 F250 6.0. Well wouldnt you know the head gaskets were blown so warranty covered labor I did studs egr delete updated stc fitting and oil cooler with sct tuner. well hooked up my insight to it when it came out of the shop ficm low 40v or 38v so I ordered a swamps 58v with the php performance flash took it to my buddy at the dealership since I have no time lately and he installed it and also hooked into obdII to check out a backup assistant problem said this has never happened to him before but as soon as he hooked in gave him a comm error then said cycle key once he did and then it flashed the FICM and TCM got it stopped before it took my PCM so my custom tunes still work but now I wasted $150.00 on the performance flash
Just had to share my luck
Dave