Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Thu, October 27th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Whopper

Sesco4 is on a distinguished road
Default Rollback question

In the process of filling out the form for having a rollback done and had a question. One of the questions is what size exhaust I have. I'm running the stoke exhaust right now but plan on going 4" very soon. So do I mark the form stock or go head and plan on future upgrades. Also the is no option for the inductive heating. Thanks for the help.
Old Sun, October 30th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

Think you'll be fine either way. ECM/TCM rollbacks just return the pickup to an earlier factory strategy. The only reason I can see that info being relevant is if you are doing a modified rollback with a built in HP increase.

The option for inductive heat or not can be chosen when the programmer for FICM tuning is in hand. Can't remember if you'll select that in the forms anywhere.