Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Hydra Chip 17-Position Chip

Hydra Chip 17-Position Chip The Power Hungry Performance Hydra Multi-Position Chip is the industry standard for the 7.3L!

Redesigned from the ground up, the Hydra Chip provides Ford owners with a feature packed,
high quality, and low cost alternative to other existing modules on the market today.

Old Mon, July 18th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Whopper Junior

jrdavid is on a distinguished road
Default Flash titan tune unlock

This is my first post and not sure if this is the right place. I have a 02 f250 7.3 4×4 and I have the Hydra chip with 6 programs on it. I recently purchased the Hydra flash titan tune unlock from riffraff and tried pulling up the new tunes ( I'm not very computer savvy, just throwing that out there ) I have the cable coming from the chip in the truck hooked to the computer and pulled up the Hydra tune download and it just pulls up the programs I purchased when I bought the chip, nothing on the new titan flash programs. I turned it off and tried it again and the same thing. So the ? Is am I doing something wrong and if so can someone help out with it. Thanks in advance
Old Mon, July 18th, 2022, 12:00 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Welcome, jr - I moved your thread to the Hydra section because it should get more attention here than in the Introduction section. I don't have an answer for you, but someone from PHP should be along soon to reply to you.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, July 19th, 2022, 08:48 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdavid View Post
This is my first post and not sure if this is the right place. I have a 02 f250 7.3 4×4 and I have the Hydra chip with 6 programs on it. I recently purchased the Hydra flash titan tune unlock from riffraff and tried pulling up the new tunes ( I'm not very computer savvy, just throwing that out there ) I have the cable coming from the chip in the truck hooked to the computer and pulled up the Hydra tune download and it just pulls up the programs I purchased when I bought the chip, nothing on the new titan flash programs. I turned it off and tried it again and the same thing. So the ? Is am I doing something wrong and if so can someone help out with it. Thanks in advance
When you have a moment, please give our office a call so we can walk through the process. It's probably something simple that was overlooked, but it would be quicker and easier to troubleshoot this over the phone.

Our hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern time. If you need assistance after 5:00 pm, please feel free to call our emergency line at (678) 890-7001.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!