Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Classified Ads

Classified Ads You got it and don't want it? You need it and can't find it? Put it here and you just might get lucky!

Closed Thread

Old Wed, March 16th, 2011, 12:41 AM
EVERYDAY HUSTLER

Lowdown89 is on a distinguished road
Default Superduty vent visors

Hey guys I came across a bunch of vent visors for STD cab f250/350s for 99-up they are windstream brand and are the low profile stick on kind. These are closeouts from a auto parts store that closed and some of the packaging is dirty and torn but the vent visors are in perfect shape and the double sided tape is still very sticky I just put a set on a durango 2 days ago and they stuck very nicely, I also have some for the 97-to I'm guessing 03 f150 and expeditions...... I'm looking to get $10 a set picked up or $20 a set shipped and if you buy more than 1 set I will work with you on shipping.... I got these from a friend who thought he was going to make a quick buck and was stuck with these after he sold prob 200 sets here locally so once they are gone they are gone it's not like I'm going to be selling them all the time.. Corey gave me the ok to post em up here because like I said I didn't want anyone thinking I was a vendor or anything lol please someone buy some of these so I don't have to look at em anymore lol
Closed Thread