Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > General Vehicle Related Topics > Performance Modifications and Other Conversations

Performance Modifications and Other Conversations This is a place where we can have real, honest discussions about all things performance related.

Whether it's power adders, engine parts, configurations, injectors, tuning, or whatever else you can thing of, let's talk about it!

Old Fri, January 15th, 2021, 09:46 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default Cody... How far things have come!

Was doing a little digging this morning and came across this gem.

https://www.powerstrokenation.com/th...to-talk.10315/

13 years has tremendously changed this industry. I, like you, have always enjoyed the idea of making the tuning more open source and more accessible. Granted, I still have to run a business, but the more people that are out there who are involved and refining the tuning, the better it is for the industry as a whole.

It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since you've worked with us. We certainly appreciated your dedication and I personally enjoyed your company. Especially when losing an injector on 285.

At the risk of getting all "Golden Girls", I just want to say thank you for being a friend.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, January 19th, 2021, 10:05 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

It was certainly a journey getting here.

We all started somewhere and thankfully I had a person willing to give me a chance to make something of my passion.

I've often looked back at my two summers in Georgia and wonder how you let me live though.

1. Hideous camper and barking dog in the driveway.
2. Hole in ceiling.
3. Aforementioned loose injector and a tow at 3AM.
4. Setting off the alarm in the house.
5. Rear fenders on red pickup.
6. Trying to save a customer money and having him badmouth PHP all over the interwebs due to it.

I won't forget the hospitality and trust you placed in me though. Thank you.

I REALLY enjoyed our road trips. I got to see a lot of cool places and meet really good people along the way that I will remember forever.

I just can't do the GA weather. No way!

Thank you again, Bill.
Old Wed, January 20th, 2021, 11:08 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
I've often looked back at my two summers in Georgia and wonder how you let me live though.
Quote:
1. Hideous camper and barking dog in the driveway.
Frankly, I don't know how the hell you slept in that thing. Especially with that horse sized Great Pyrenees! (He was super sweet, by the way.)

Quote:
2. Hole in ceiling.
Watch your step!

Quote:
3. Aforementioned loose injector and a tow at 3AM.
Road trip hijinks. No big deal.

Quote:
4. Setting off the alarm in the house.
Don't recall that. Obviously it it bothered you more than it did me.

Quote:
5. Rear fenders on red pickup.
Again, probably hurt your feelings more than it did mine.

Quote:
6. Trying to save a customer money and having him badmouth PHP all over the interwebs due to it.
I never did understand that one. Try to help a guy out and he got all bent out of shape for some reason I still can't figure out. Some people's kids, ya know?

Quote:
I won't forget the hospitality and trust you placed in me though. Thank you.
Brother, you earned every bit of that trust. You have to be one of the most stand-up people I ever met and I'm very glad to know you and consider you not just a friend, but family. You're always welcome with us.

Quote:
I REALLY enjoyed our road trips. I got to see a lot of cool places and meet really good people along the way that I will remember forever.

I just can't do the GA weather. No way!

Thank you again, Bill.
Yeah, we did get to see some really fun stuff. The TS Performance event where our tent was right in front of Complete Performance's trailer (and subsequent wet T-**** contest). Drag races. Dyno events. I know you enjoyed the time you spent in Athens the second year. It was a good time.

And yes, I get the part about the weather. I feel the same way about Montana. Probably gorgeous in the summer, but I can't do those winters. I'm too old for that crap.

I do hope you guys can find some time to come down for a visit. Maybe a bike ride across Blue Ridge Parkway? Of course, I don't have the property to blow stuff up with Tannerite like you do, but we do have a nice spread with some dirtbikes, a 4 wheeler, and a good supply of firearms and ammunition.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, February 12th, 2021, 08:38 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Frankly, I don't know how the hell you slept in that thing. Especially with that horse sized Great Pyrenees! (He was super sweet, by the way
I didn't....until about 2AM when it would finally start to cool off a little.

Quote:
Obviously it it bothered you more than it did me.
I get bothered by a lot of little things. I hate being a burden or not paying my own way for stuff.

Quote:
I never did understand that one. Try to help a guy out and he got all bent out of shape for some reason I still can't figure out. Some people's kids, ya know?
I STILL have that exchange saved on my computer. I read it again yesterday. Talk about feeling 2 inches tall.

Quote:
Brother, you earned every bit of that trust. You have to be one of the most stand-up people I ever met and I'm very glad to know you and consider you not just a friend, but family. You're always welcome with us.
Thanks, man! If anything goes askew with wife #2 and I need some away-time I will definitely burn more Phoenix chips for you!

Quote:

And yes, I get the part about the weather. I feel the same way about Montana. Probably gorgeous in the summer, but I can't do those winters. I'm too old for that crap.
I'm getting there. This cold stuff doesn't get any easier!