Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Fri, October 9th, 2009, 07:39 PM
04 fx4 f150

mwood1986 is on a distinguished road
Default Custom tunes :help:

So it's not 60bucks for loading my programmer with custom tunes it's 60bucks for each seperate tune? and when I sent the emailed order form in it didn't mention a mailing address or the fact I have to mail you my programmer I just noticed that I had to by reading your faq I just figured I pluged it in similar to the edge update just using pegasus and bam you send me the files and I load em... I'm running mostly stock it's just the fact that these edge canned tunes have dead spots that cause my truck to misfire and when I spoke to, I believe it was Bill he was thinkin the programmer was runnin my truck too lean and when I used lvl3 it made it even more lean giving me less performance... so I guess I'm lost do I need custom tunes and if so how much is it gonna cost me to have my programmer tuned
Old Fri, October 9th, 2009, 08:17 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwood1986 View Post
So it's not 60bucks for loading my programmer with custom tunes it's 60bucks for each seperate tune? and when I sent the emailed order form in it didn't mention a mailing address or the fact I have to mail you my programmer I just noticed that I had to by reading your faq I just figured I pluged it in similar to the edge update just using pegasus and bam you send me the files and I load em... I'm running mostly stock it's just the fact that these edge canned tunes have dead spots that cause my truck to misfire and when I spoke to, I believe it was Bill he was thinkin the programmer was runnin my truck too lean and when I used lvl3 it made it even more lean giving me less performance... so I guess I'm lost do I need custom tunes and if so how much is it gonna cost me to have my programmer tuned
Okey-dokey - you're new here. Welcome!

Here's the page you need to follow if you are trying to upgrade an Edge to a Gryphon: http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13..._Your_Evo.html

And, this is the "upgrade form": http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...20Signable.pdf

You DO NOT have to get three custom tunes! Simply ask for what you need. If you always use 91+ octane gas and don't tow - you need exactly one tune - a high octane performance tune.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer