Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Fri, May 8th, 2009, 03:23 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
I am looking forward to our trip to CA later this month so I can see how the tunes feel at sea level... That way I will have a better reference when I get back to the mountains and do some more tuning....
HA HA

You'll get down there and not want to get back to your no-air-having home. I've been to sea level with a couple of my vehicles. It's hard to believe how well they run down there.......

Then I have to come back and relearn how to live with my gutless turds.
Old Fri, June 19th, 2009, 12:50 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Well I am starting to find my way back on the forum after my trip to the UK and now in CA. Question for Bill, Just wandering if you got a chance to look at the fuel sipper tune and make any changes yourself as several of us seem to have a similar issue with the TC lockup that I started this thread about.

Silly me, thought I might actually get some time to work on my tunes while on "vacation" anyway just changed my Tire size setting so gonna go to WalMart tmw and have the tires installed there because I can get the lifetime balance deal... The tire I got from a local Remington distributor at a killer price but they are always busy for installs and they only do static balancing... 4 tires wer $509 out the door..
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's