Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, July 22nd, 2009, 09:30 PM
FORDFX

FORDRDRFX4LIFE is on a distinguished road
Default just wondering

if you dont have a hex code or serial # is there a way to see where you are in line ?i sent my edge for the upgrade so im not just getting tunes over the net
2008 F150 FX4 BLACKED OUT 2.5" LEVELING KIT STAGE 2 AFE INTAKE FLOWMASTER SERIES 40 TURN DWN 3" PIPE 285/65/R18 GRANETE ALLOY ULTRA BLACK MAGNUS RIMS WITH NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS..COMING SOON GRYPHON CUSTOM 91 TUNES
Old Wed, July 22nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
Mr Clean

Lariat4x485 is on a distinguished road

The only way to know is asking Corey or Bill, I have received and invoice today. They are going to send mine on friday. I have waited 4 weeks, when did you send yours?
Old Wed, July 22nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
FORDFX

its been bout 4 weeks also so maybe im next
2008 F150 FX4 BLACKED OUT 2.5" LEVELING KIT STAGE 2 AFE INTAKE FLOWMASTER SERIES 40 TURN DWN 3" PIPE 285/65/R18 GRANETE ALLOY ULTRA BLACK MAGNUS RIMS WITH NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS..COMING SOON GRYPHON CUSTOM 91 TUNES
Old Wed, July 22nd, 2009, 10:06 PM
Whopper

Jon82387 is on a distinguished road

yea, i sent my in on june 25th and got an invoice today also supposed to ship on friday can't wait
Old Wed, July 22nd, 2009, 10:09 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

The only way to know is to pm them or by the invoice.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, July 23rd, 2009, 08:56 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We have thirteen upgrade orders sitting here, and everyone has received an invoice -- okay, let's say that I E-MAILED everyone a copy of their invoice. Whether all of them got to their intended recipients, I can't say.

Patrick, you were actually either on the tail end of the last batch (Bill tends to work on them in batches) or the first on in this batch because I've had your programmer next to me for awhile.

Bill intended to get everything finished and shipped on Friday, but I think, realistically, some will ship Friday, and the rest will ship on Monday. UPS should e-mail everyone with a tracking number as soon as their entered into their shipping system!

Have a spectacular Thursday!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, July 23rd, 2009, 11:18 AM
Whopper

levibotkin69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
We have thirteen upgrade orders sitting here, and everyone has received an invoice -- okay, let's say that I E-MAILED everyone a copy of their invoice. Whether all of them got to their intended recipients, I can't say.

Patrick, you were actually either on the tail end of the last batch (Bill tends to work on them in batches) or the first on in this batch because I've had your programmer next to me for awhile.

Bill intended to get everything finished and shipped on Friday, but I think, realistically, some will ship Friday, and the rest will ship on Monday. UPS should e-mail everyone with a tracking number as soon as their entered into their shipping system!

Have a spectacular Thursday!
Hey Corey just wondering if I am one of those thirteen?

Thank you,

Levi Botkin
Old Thu, July 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM
FORDFX

thnx groovy chick for taking the time to check on my spot in line i dont wanna sound pushy just was curious... also i dont know if it matters but i forgot to add that i have a 2.5" leveling kit on the order form and wanna make sure you knew that b4 my tunes were done. thnx again
Old Thu, July 23rd, 2009, 05:41 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDRDRFX4LIFE View Post
thnx groovy chick for taking the time to check on my spot in line i dont wanna sound pushy just was curious... also i dont know if it matters but i forgot to add that i have a 2.5" leveling kit on the order form and wanna make sure you knew that b4 my tunes were done. thnx again
The leveling kit will not effect your tunes.

Mods associated with the motor do. Gears and tires can be easily changed if needed by the programmer.

So let's hope you didn't forget any of those?

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, July 23rd, 2009, 05:48 PM
FORDFX

no i didnt i got all that right