Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, February 11th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Whopper Junior

20004x4Lariat is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon, Aeroforce, and OBD Splitter

Bill (or anyone else who might know),

Can I use an OBD-II Splitter with my Gryphon so I can install an Aeroforce gauge? I've heard you state that two components cannot vie for the same information, but you could have two components with one component only 'reading' information. I'm no electrical guru, so just wanting some advice. Maybe the Aeroforce gauge does more than just 'read' the information.

Main reason I want to do this is to get a tranny temp output. My Gryphon on my 2000 F150 doesn't have that option (which seems stupid since Aeroforce says my truck has a tranny temp sensor in the valve body). Anyway, I can run a standard gauge and drill and tap the tranny pan, but would rather use the sender that is already there and not have to modify my pan.

As a side note, I guess there is no way to get the 2000 F150 Gryphon to display tranny temp is there? That would be the best option if it is possible.

Thanks,
Shane