Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sat, August 15th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Double Whopper

Circuit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04FX4 View Post
I am in Kelowna B.C.Took about 4 days and NO extra costs.
I wonder why they would charge me taxes and not you? Must be that I live in a so called "have province" so they figure I must be rich and need to give more money to the government.

Still not complaining. I still can't seem to wipe this silly smile off my face every time I get to drive my truck.

Current: In bed lighting, K&N Drop-in, Gott's intake mod, Gryphon custom tuned
Future: Exhaust (next), UDP, eFans
Old Sat, August 15th, 2009, 09:21 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Just so everyone is aware, we are negotiating with a couple companies in Canada to distribute for us. This would make things a zillion times easier for our Canadian customers as they will have much less of a problem with both ordering and support.

As soon as we get details ironed out, we'll let everyone know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sat, August 15th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Double Whopper

Circuit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Just so everyone is aware, we are negotiating with a couple companies in Canada to distribute for us. This would make things a zillion times easier for our Canadian customers as they will have much less of a problem with both ordering and support.

As soon as we get details ironed out, we'll let everyone know.
Oh sure... NOW you do that...

I looked around my area and priced out an Edge Evolution and they are in the ball park of $525 CND plus tax (approx. $590 total) . In the end I paid around $570 CND TOTAL for the Gryphon and that includes two custom tunes, ODBII port cover, and all the other extras we get from PHP. (such as truely interactive support)

I have to say that I really had no problems what so ever with ordering and receiving mine in the mail the way it is now. Having to pay the taxes at the boarder... well... taxes are a way of life up here in Canada so it was no surprise.

As for support. I did my research before orderng. There is so much information out there through this and other forums. I knew what I was getting and I knew how to use it and read through people's problems and solutions before I even had it in my hands. I downloaded the manual from your site before I ordered. I had the client installed when I ordered. I am the type of person who likes to know how and why it works. I am a bit OCD when it comes to technology...

My truck is experiencing it's new life as a sports truck.

My whole experience has been

Once I get my custom tunes I am sure I'll need a third thumb to put up somehow.

Current: In bed lighting, K&N Drop-in, Gott's intake mod, Gryphon custom tuned
Future: Exhaust (next), UDP, eFans
Old Sat, August 15th, 2009, 10:21 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuit View Post
Once I get my custom tunes I am sure I'll need a third thumb to put up somehow.
Just so long as you don't mistake a different third finger.

Glad to heat that we're not to bad on pricing for Canadians. Honestly, we're looking for ways to make it a little cheaper for you guys. If we can pick up a distributor or two in Canada and it helps reduce the end user's costs, then everyone wins.

Don't play too hard this weekend.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Closed Thread

Tags
canada, customs, order