Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 12:05 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
We're BACK!!!

It's been a long time, but the PHP Forum is back up and running!

To our old friends - Glad to have you back with us. We hope that we can continue to be a good source for information and support.

To our new friends - We are glad you're here and took the time to join our community. We look forward to many conversations with you.

Just to give you a little head's up... Over the next few weeks we're going to be making a number of format changes, purging some old stuff, and adding some new forum pages. Over the last several years, our product lines have changed and we're going to be implementing that into our forum. Also, there are going to be some new faces floating about, so take a minute to introduce yourselves.

If you have any questions regarding our products, please post a question in the appropriate forum and we'll get them answered as quickly as possible.

Also, please feel free to visit our website at http://www.gopowerhungry.com or give us a shout at (678) 890-1110.

Again, many thanks to all of you and we hope to see you around the proverbial "water cooler" soon.

Take care and God bless!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 01:35 PM
Double Whopper

Blowby is on a distinguished road

Good to be back.
Swamps Diesel Performance - Injectors & IDM
Gearhead Automotive Performance - Stage II Cam
Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 02:53 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Like everyone who used to be "regulars" here, I'm glad to see the forum up and running again. Good to know that Bill is still doing his thing and I look forward to seeing posts from more old hands again.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 04:01 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Clap Good to be back!

I'll tell ya... I hope we can get this thing back on the rails. We had a really good thing going for quite a few years and I really missed it.

While I'm at it, let me introduce (for those who aren't familiar)...

Acidanthris (Angela) who basically runs the business end of things and keeps me in line.

PHPWard (Ward Bowles) who handles our social media and customer service.

Let me know if there's anything we can help with.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 05:35 PM
Spark Plug Inhibited

Jeremy is on a distinguished road

Its good to be back.
00 F-350 7.3, 12 Speed, PHP Gryphon, PHP hydra, DAC3
95 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, Auto, Mechanics Truck
94 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, 5 speed, Flatbed
Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 09:27 PM
Whopper Junior

clydesdale is on a distinguished road

Welcome back. Still love my smooth tunes.
Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 11:05 PM
Whopper Junior

powerz69 is on a distinguished road

This is awesome!
Old Fri, October 23rd, 2020, 05:28 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Dang, I last logged on Monday November 26th 2012 at 08:00 PM..... Almost 8 years ago to the day!

How's everyone doing?
I'm in a different situation now, I graduated pilot training, moved to California, Oklahoma for a few months, back to Cali, then Texas for 8 months, and now I'm in Florida near Tampa. I'm flying the KC-135 R/T and I'm in Oklahoma for instructor upgrade training until Thanksgiving.

I've been through a few vehicles, Currently have an F-150 and a 2012 Tesla Model S P85 (It's more practical and faster than my 2014 Mustang GT was), got rid of the first wife and upgraded to a second. She's much smarter, prettier, and younger, and much less crazy so it should work out a lot better this time. We have a son with a daughter on the way, due in February!

That's my short little update, Hope everyone is doing well!
Old Fri, October 23rd, 2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
Dang, I last logged on Monday November 26th 2012 at 08:00 PM..... Almost 8 years ago to the day!

How's everyone doing?
I'm in a different situation now, I graduated pilot training, moved to California, Oklahoma for a few months, back to Cali, then Texas for 8 months, and now I'm in Florida near Tampa. I'm flying the KC-135 R/T and I'm in Oklahoma for instructor upgrade training until Thanksgiving.

I've been through a few vehicles, Currently have an F-150 and a 2012 Tesla Model S P85 (It's more practical and faster than my 2014 Mustang GT was), got rid of the first wife and upgraded to a second. She's much smarter, prettier, and younger, and much less crazy so it should work out a lot better this time. We have a son with a daughter on the way, due in February!

That's my short little update, Hope everyone is doing well!
Dang son, they trust you with a $40M airplane? That's awesome! Also, congratulations on the current and pending young'ns as well as the new spouse! Fun watching people progress in their lives and careers.

About the only person I've kept in touch with (albeit infrequently) was Jack. We invited him to SEMA with us a couple years ago and it was a blast. He's doing quite well and it was a blast talking to him a couple days ago to let him know the forum was back online.

I've actually been remarried now for 6 years. Third time's the charm, right? Angela (who goes by Acidanthris on here) is delightful ray of sunshine that help keep me going every day. I can't say that I've ever been with someone that makes me as happy as she does. And, I inherited three great children in the process.

Kylie, our 25 year old daughter, has her own little girl now who will be 2 in January. They live with us and we're enjoying the whole grandparent thing now.

We've had some ups and downs, with 2015 being a completely crap year... What with losing Wil in February and then losing our home (fire) in September. But, you move forward. The last several years have been a blessing for us and our company. We have several great employees, some good products (Hydra is still selling like hotcakes), and we're in development of some new stuff. Covid aside, 2020 hasn't been all that bad for us. We're healthy and business has been solid and steady.

I'm looking forward to seeing where everyone is at nowadays after the forum spent 8 years in hibernation. It's kind of like a trippy little time capsule, going back and seeing where things got left off.

Anyway, glad you're doing well and hope to catch up more very soon.

Take care.

(678) 890-1110

Old Sat, October 24th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road
Default Glad y'all back

I'm still rolling along with my 7.3 with your 6 pos. chip & going good as ever but I'm looking for a 15 or up 4x4. Retired & moved to the west slope of Colo in 15 & my 2wd don't quite cut it hauling horses & cattle up the Grand Mesa lol.

Good to read you're doing well Bill & many thanks for answering all my question about tuning for my 7.3 & I will be bugging you when I get the 6.7

Tags
forum, hungry, online, performance, power