Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, July 20th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Go bigger !

mxriderae is on a distinguished road

Done ... targeted function been downloaded
when i`ll return back i`ll let you know about the results
thanx Bill and Corey
Old Mon, July 20th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Have a safe trip. We look forward to hearing from you. (You're welcome! )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, July 21st, 2009, 11:33 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Well, I think I identified the problem which, unfortunately, is directly related to the fact that he is out of the country and his computer uses a different character encoding than computers in the US or Europe.

While inconvenient, this does help a bit in regards to diagnosing future issues. It stinks because the current compression reduces the file sizes significantly so we'll just have to keep an eye on files that are sent outside of US and Europe.

Thanks MXRider for being patient and also for providing some very useful information. As Jack pointed out, people don't really understand what goes on behind the scenes and can't understand why we get backed up on custom file orders. It's seemingly small problems like this that can turn into hours (or even days) of troubleshooting and support, all of which takes time away from actually dong the custom calibrations. We have no way to plan for issues like these and order deadlines can be pushed back because of them. So we do ask everyone to please be considerate when we are delayed getting calibrations done. It's not because we don't like you or that we enjoy dragging out custom tuning , but there are occasionally more urgent issues that need to be addressed.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Tue, July 21st, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old Sat, July 25th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Whopper Junior

american732 is on a distinguished road
Default Initializes?

How Long does this usaly take before I see it change after you update ? Im waiting for the screen to change over and it seams to be awhile any help please
Old Sat, July 25th, 2009, 11:24 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by american732 View Post
How Long does this usaly take before I see it change after you update ? Im waiting for the screen to change over and it seams to be awhile any help please
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. What are you doing? Are you downloading custom tunes? (That's what this thread is about).

Or are you updating Pegasus? Or the Gryphon's firmware?

- Jack
Old Sat, July 25th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Whopper Junior

american732 is on a distinguished road
hello

Hi I have not been having much luck trying to update . I tried to do it earlyer today and left it pluged in now im getting this poping up Unable to determine Gyphon version ,Mybe in run mode ,is currently set as stock writer?

I dont know who touched it when I went out earlyer so I dont know what they did to it any help ? will I have to send it back to you guys ? I tried to plug it into the truck and its just a blank screen .
Old Sat, July 25th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi I have not been having much luck trying to update . I tried to do it earlyer today and left it pluged in now im getting this poping up Unable to determine Gyphon version ,Mybe in run mode ,is currently set as stock writer?

I dont know who touched it when I went out earlyer so I dont know what they did to it any help ? will I have to send it back to you guys ? I tried to plug it into the truck and its just a blank screen .
Well I would ask if it was set back to stock (0) but that didn't help the original OP in this thread, and im not sure why it would just be blank when you plug it back in. I would imagine you might have to get some technical suport from Bill on the issue.
Old Sat, July 25th, 2009, 04:19 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:

This has happened to at least three other members. You'll have to get in touch with Bill. He needs to talk you through the "fix".

In the meantime, use the UserCP on this forum to enter your name and as much other information as you can. Bill needs this too.

- Jack