Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, April 8th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

that seems like it would work, and i think that or velcro so it can be reused would do the trick to hold it on there
Old Sat, April 10th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Grown-up in training!

I got a response from Corey, so you know to redo the gryphon for the new truck will cost $50 and the pod is $40, so I am going to send those in asap! I love my new truck but the shifting isnt what im used to... seems to take a while to downshift if i feel like passing someone so hopefully the canned tunes that it comes with will fix that up! oh and i do need to send in the old gryphon for them to work on it, so after i do that it should be back here in a week or 10... hopefully less!
thanks for the help, enjoy the weekend
Old Sat, April 10th, 2010, 03:59 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I think you'll see an immediate improvement in the downshift delay that occurs when you want to pass someone. I know I did. Until I got my custom tunes, I simply used the Level 2 tune, all the time! And, I didn't try to "customize" anything.

- Jack
Old Sun, April 11th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Grown-up in training!

That is probably what i will do too, just level tune til i get custom ones, but since I will probably do the troyer efans and underpulleys at the same time, in a month or two (most likely over summer) I will do the custom tunes then, but again it all comes down to money haha