Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, June 25th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Whopper

Jason M is on a distinguished road

Ithink the previous update was about 6/1 and invoice number 1642 or so. The numbers don't seem to mean much as there are huge gaps. I guess if we just wait patiently, he'll get around to us. -jason-
Old Thu, June 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
Ithink the previous update was about 6/1 and invoice number 1642 or so. The numbers don't seem to mean much as there are huge gaps. I guess if we just wait patiently, he'll get around to us. -jason-
The numbers DO mean a lot. Especially if you see that Bill is working on a number that is higher than yours and you have not gotten your tune. If this is the case, they need some information from you and you need to contact them.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Fri, June 26th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Whopper

I'm sorry Jack. I was trying to answer the fellows asking how often this thing is updated. They seemed t be trying to determine the projected wait. Certainly, if one has been passed up, they need to contact PHP. If someone is trying to estimate delivery time, the numbers are far less meaningful. There are large gaps in invoice numbers, and updates have come... 5/25, 6/01, 6/11.. so, 6 days, 10days,and now 15 days and counting. By the numbers inv.1642 was ready on 6/11 but, 1624 just posted that his were to be ready 6/25 per e-mail. See how someone might see that as not meaning much? -jason-
Old Fri, June 26th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Go bigger !

mxriderae is on a distinguished road

well i don`t know about my self but i didn`t recieve anything yet i sent the hex number more than 6 weeks ago don`t know what goin on ?
Old Fri, June 26th, 2009, 09:17 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
I'm sorry Jack. I was trying to answer the fellows asking how often this thing is updated. They seemed t be trying to determine the projected wait. Certainly, if one has been passed up, they need to contact PHP. If someone is trying to estimate delivery time, the numbers are far less meaningful. There are large gaps in invoice numbers, and updates have come... 5/25, 6/01, 6/11.. so, 6 days, 10days,and now 15 days and counting. By the numbers inv.1642 was ready on 6/11 but, 1624 just posted that his were to be ready 6/25 per e-mail. See how someone might see that as not meaning much? -jason-
Don't be sorry Jason, there's nothing to be sorry about. You are correct when you say a long period between updates dilutes the usefulness of this tool. Unfortunately, I suspect it takes a bit of time to do this "info" update, possibly as long as it takes to do a tune. So, where do we put our priorities?

I agree, the "gaps" are troublesome. What do they really mean? I honestly don't know. But, when updates are made, you can get a sense of the progress.

And, if you've been skipped, you know there's a problem.

All in all, I see us as being better off than we were before, regarding "where we are in the wait queue".

- Jack
Old Fri, June 26th, 2009, 09:21 PM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxriderae View Post
well i don`t know about my self but i didn`t recieve anything yet i sent the hex number more than 6 weeks ago don`t know what goin on ?
Have you downloaded Pegasus, registered, and then, gone to Updates->Current Update Status to see where you are?

- Jack
Old Fri, June 26th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Whopper

Thank you Jack,
I guess Iwas grouchy when I posted. You are right, it is a good tool.

I'm just getting anxious. Sorry if I came off as a butthead. -jason-
Old Sat, June 27th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Go bigger !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Have you downloaded Pegasus, registered, and then, gone to Updates->Current Update Status to see where you are?

- Jack
well i didn`t dowload pegasus because Corey told me that Bill will contact me by email and send me the pegasus dowload and then the custom tunes but nothing happened yet i sent the hex number in 28th of april i think !
Old Sat, June 27th, 2009, 08:13 AM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxriderae View Post
well i didn`t dowload pegasus because Corey told me that Bill will contact me by email and send me the pegasus dowload and then the custom tunes but nothing happened yet i sent the hex number in 28th of april i think !
Things have changed. Pegasus is a brand new tool that has overcome many of the previous problems with spam blockers, firewalls and so on. Download Pegasus, register, and check your status.

- Jack
Old Sat, June 27th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Go bigger !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Things have changed. Pegasus is a brand new tool that has overcome many of the previous problems with spam blockers, firewalls and so on. Download Pegasus, register, and check your status.

- Jack
just now i knew !!
ok please can you tell me which one do i have to download ?
i saw so many tabs ?