Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sat, July 11th, 2009, 07:53 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxriderae View Post
hi .. yes i clicked Updates-Targeted Functions ,, then it was downloading something then gave me the massage which i posted .. !!
and when i choose the Current update status it says that the calibration is aailable for me .
i tried the upload custom files and saved them but don`t know what program i can open it with ?
OK, I'd like you to try again. You're not going to hurt anything by doing this.

But, this time, can you disable your firewall and virus program? These sometimes cause problems and, PHP's website is "safe".

Just reconnect your Gryphon to the PC after you've started Pegasus and try to get the tunes with Upload->Targeted Functions with the firewall and virus checker disabled.

Let me know what happens. If this does not work, we'll have to bring Bill in to work his magic.

- Jack
Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Go bigger !

mxriderae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post

But, this time, can you disable your firewall and virus program? These sometimes cause problems and, PHP's website is "safe".

Just reconnect your Gryphon to the PC after you've started Pegasus and try to get the tunes with Upload->Targeted Functions with the firewall and virus checker disabled.

Let me know what happens. If this does not work, we'll have to bring Bill in to work his magic.

- Jack
ok i`ll let you know
Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Go bigger !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohi2care View Post
You live in Dubai man! I hope the F150 is the work truck.
well it is a pleasure car man .. love to go to the beaches or desert with it .. it is a really head turner !!

Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Canadian

tohi2care is on a distinguished road

Do you just work thier or were you born there? I've always wanted to visit Dubai it just seems like the epitome of what you can accomplish with truck loads of money (and sand) I bet your eyeing up the new Raptor F150 since it is pretty much a Baja truck.
Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Go bigger !

Quote:

- Jack
i did .. still the same
am wondering where is Corey
Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Go bigger !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohi2care View Post
Do you just work thier or were you born there? I've always wanted to visit Dubai it just seems like the epitome of what you can accomplish with truck loads of money (and sand) I bet your eyeing up the new Raptor F150 since it is pretty much a Baja truck.
No man i`ve Born here .. you are welcomed if you decide to come here .. you`ll have fun !!
and about the truck .. am not planning to buy another .. this is my first and last truck ... , am not done with it yet .. i`m still working on it .. well i`ll keep it for ever !!
Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 05:51 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
i did .. still the same
OK, I'll try to get their attention a bit more strongly.

- Jack
Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Go bigger !

Quote:
OK, I'll try to get their attention a bit more strongly.

- Jack
thanx Jack
Old Sun, July 12th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i did .. still the same
There is a notice at the top of the forum and on our website that the office would be closed through Monday. I've been working on the website non-stop, so I haven't been checking the forums. Sorry you've felt ignored. I'll let Billy know about your download issue and have him contact you tomorrow afternoon. We'll get you taken care of as soon as we can.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, July 13th, 2009, 04:29 AM
Go bigger !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
There is a notice at the top of the forum and on our website that the office would be closed through Monday. I've been working on the website non-stop, so I haven't been checking the forums. Sorry you've felt ignored. I'll let Billy know about your download issue and have him contact you tomorrow afternoon. We'll get you taken care of as soon as we can.
No i saw the notice and i understand that u and bill are busy and actully am not in a hurry .. just i can`t wait to drive the truck with new tunes
.. and i posted this thread hopfuly one of the members faced the same problem and share us his experience .. as Jack he is the best so that is why the forums done for .. that`s all thanx Corey