Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 04:37 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Uh, Bill - did you read Rustler's post right above yours? He HAS compared his pod with a neighbors and they're different. His neighbors pod fit his truck, but his is distorted (and from his pictures, is too wide across the front).

- Jack
I think he was posting the same time was so it wasn't there when I clicked Post Reply.

If the neighbors pod fits, then a replacement is in order. We'll include a return shipping label; you can put the defective pod in the same box and either drop it off at a UPS store or give it to any UPS driver.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in a total quandary, but I'm already eager to see what your pod looks like compared to the ones we have in stock.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Just printed out both labels, John. It'll go out tomorrow!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 05:20 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
I'm in a total quandary, but I'm already eager to see what your pod looks like compared to the ones we have in stock.
Looking at the pictures he posted, the pod is totally misshapen. And, it doesn't just look "warped" to me, it looks like it was in a bad mold.

- Jack
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 07:32 PM
mad cow member

Rustler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Just printed out both labels, John. It'll go out tomorrow!
Thank you, I appreciate your high level customer service.

Sorry to have caused a ruckus..R

Oh yeah e-mail sent
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

No worries, Silly. Just told you in an e-mail that it just didn't seem to make sense to send you another if it wasn't going to fit either. If your friend's pod fits, then this new one should be fine.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 11:02 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post

Oh yeah e-mail sent
The "customer service" is the KEY thing about PHP, other than an outstanding product!

It wasn't a ruckus - you simply reported a problem in a calm, reasonable way.

- Jack
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 11:43 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post

Oh yeah e-mail sent
Thank you!

For the way you handled the problem.
It's great to see someone use the resources you did to show it to us and others.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

First, let me say a huge thank you. I'm munching on my oh-so-tasty SweetTarts as I write this, and Bill's just tickled with his Zero bar. That was so sweet and just made our day.

Second, for everyone following this thread, we've figured out the issue with the pod. My first quandary is that the pods are made of hard plastic, and they stack together, so I couldn't picture how one could be warped and still fit well with the others.

When comparing them, however, it's obvious what's wrong. It's not warped like you might be thinking. I guess when it was made, there was an additional 3/8" or so that was actually trimmed off one side of the pod! Weird. I guess when they're ordering a few thousand at a time, something silly like that is bound to happen.

I'll take a couple of pictures when I get a minute. Rather busy at the moment. If this tells you anything... the mail lady rang our doorbell today to hand us a Postal Service BIN with our mail and packages. Busy, busy!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 07:45 PM
mad cow member

Rustler is on a distinguished road

I received the new pod Monday it popped right into place, no need for velcro or L bracket, it stays put like it should, looks a lot better than the returned pod did.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I didn't notice any material missing from one side. I'm guessing that's what made it hit the pillar so it wouldn't pop into place.

Thanks again