Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 01:59 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Never mind.... fixed it and will get in touch with you shortly.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Whopper Junior

yhammack is on a distinguished road

I don't want to be a pain, but I'm in the same boat as the original poster. Ordered mine the same time and haven't got the custom tunes yet. Just curious how long it takes? The drone from my intake since I put the tuner in with the canned tunes makes me want to shoot it. lol.
Old Tue, December 1st, 2009, 12:10 PM
Double Whopper

secstang03 is on a distinguished road

All of my information appears to be in my user CP. Is there some where else it needs to be?
Old Tue, December 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Allyn,

I had sent an e-mail early this morning to let you know that your file was ready to download. Nothing like reliable e-mail to make things work smoothly.

Anyway, download is up. Let me know if there's anything else.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
Double Whopper

I got the email. Thanks!

I called last night and spoke with Corey. When cruising at about 45mph and under lite accelerator load I have a vibration. I thought I read about that somewhere here and need to know what I can do to fix it. And while I have you here, I was not able to tell last night because of the rain but now today my 93 perf tune seems to be less responsive and less power than the stock tunes. Could these issues be tied together?

Thanks.

edit: The more I drive the truck, (just got back from an errand) it is a lot slower than the previous canned tunes. Although, I did not notice the vibration this time.

Last edited by secstang03; Wed, December 2nd, 2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 04:56 PM
Double Whopper

edit again:

Just drove the truck again and the shuttering/vibration is still there. This time at a lower speed (about 20 mph).

Can not get PHP to answer nor return my phone calls from a message that was put in last night.
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 07:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

From what I understand, Bill called you about 10 minutes after receiving your e-mail today.

I'm sorry that it's difficult to get through to us on the phones. We are both generally on the phone with customers from noon until 9PM -- or sometimes later. If you call and listen to the message during the day, you are caller #3; if you call and it simply rings, you are actually caller #4, and your call rolled over to the fax line. We don't allow customers to leave messages because, frankly, there are not enough hours in the day to call each customer back; we made this decision several months ago because we thought it was far less rude to not be able to leave a message than to leave a message and not receive a reply.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 07:44 PM
Double Whopper

You are correct. Email seemed to do the trick. I was able to talk with Bill and explain all of my experiences and he was very informative and understanding. He said that he will get it resolved.

BTW, From one small business owner to the next, I do understand that you guys are busy and and possibly experiencing growing pains. We have had to staff up to accommodate as well as staff down to accommodate and keep our doors open during this economic down turn. I have also had to turn away potential clients in fear that I could not serve them as well as I should be able to.

Please do not take the above the wrong way. I am not trying to insinuate that PHP should change their business plan but rather sympathizing with you guys. I know PHP has an awesome product and many satisfied customers like myself. Just a little frustrating when I am not sure why my truck is acting up and what harm it may cause it and what exactly I should do in the mean time. (besides return to stock and who wants to do that?!?! )

Keep up the hard work as I am sure you know it will all pay off. And, I apologize for being so persistent. I have been told that a lot and it works for me and against me.

Thanks for your product and all you guys do to make a truck run like it should from the factory!
Old Tue, December 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM
T. Terry

ttcbr600rr is on a distinguished road

same here, can't wait for my tune too, i ordered my tuner about the same time. hope everything works out with your discrepancy
Old Tue, December 8th, 2009, 10:36 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttcbr600rr View Post
same here, can't wait for my tune too, i ordered my tuner about the same time. hope everything works out with your discrepancy
Instead of tagging a thread with a resolved issue you can go here:
http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103
I wouldn't like for your post here to get ignored.
Feel free to start a thread on when your going to be receiving your order.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.