Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, March 6th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

If an order is in my e-mail in the morning (heck, it IS morning... ) I will do my best to get it out tomorrow. We received an order from Edge Wednesday afternoon -- assorted parts for 30 programmers -- and 25 of them had already been sold! We need to get those 25 customers' Gryphons out first since they've been waiting (some since last weekend). If I can get another one programmed and ready to go, I'll give that to our UPS driver tomorrow!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, March 6th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Bacon King

DarrenWS6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
If an order is in my e-mail in the morning (heck, it IS morning... ) I will do my best to get it out tomorrow. We received an order from Edge Wednesday afternoon -- assorted parts for 30 programmers -- and 25 of them had already been sold! We need to get those 25 customers' Gryphons out first since they've been waiting (some since last weekend). If I can get another one programmed and ready to go, I'll give that to our UPS driver tomorrow!
Alright sounds like a good plan. I guess I should get on the order forum right now and place my order
Old Fri, March 6th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Whopper

EddiesF150 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
We need to get those 25 customers' Gryphons out first since they've been waiting (some since last weekend).
Is someone talking about me? My ears are burning... :P
Old Sat, March 7th, 2009, 01:58 AM
Bacon King

Ordered yesterday morning ( March 6th ) and went with the 87 performance tune as level 1, and the other two levels canned for now. Expected arrival is the 10th. Thank you very much Bill and Corey for getting it shipped out for me so quickly today. It will be a long weekend now lol, hopefully some fishing can take my mind off of the wait.
Old Tue, March 10th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Bacon King

Well according to the UPS tracking my Gryphon is only 56 miles south of me so its made it all the way to PA! Todays my lucky day
Old Tue, March 10th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Whopper Junior

bjp207 is on a distinguished road

you will enjoy it, I sure have been, only on level 1 too
Old Sat, March 14th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Whopper

EddiesF150 is on a distinguished road

I got mine day before yesterday! I am impressed!!! The canned 93 performance tune made my '08 F150 5.4L Supercrew brick go from a 9 second 0-60 to 6.59 seconds! Eighth mile before was 10.5 @ 67mph, now (according to the Gryphon) it's 9.90 @ 72mph! I can't wait to get those custom tunes!
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:14 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Awesome, Eddie. Glad you're enjoying your new-found performance.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Native American Redneck

TXWolf is on a distinguished road

OK, now I'm bummed out. My Evo arrived at PHP on the 3rd, but I haven't heard anything about the upgrade yet. So much for me spending a lot of money to ship it UPS Next Day Air.

2008 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4
5.4L - 4.88 Gears
PHP Gryphon Programmer - BDS 6" Lift - Magnaflow Dual Exhaust - JLT Ram Air Intake - 20" Pacer Ridgeline Rims with 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs Tires - Westin BullBar with Driving Lights
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 08:02 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXWolf View Post
OK, now I'm bummed out. My Evo arrived at PHP on the 3rd, but I haven't heard anything about the upgrade yet. So much for me spending a lot of money to ship it UPS Next Day Air.
Hold on - You say you sent an Edge in, it arrived 15 days ago and you haven't heard or gotten anything back yet? Something's VERY wrong here. This is NOT the way Bill and Corey do business. I almost hate to ask, but are you sure it was sent to the right address? And, have you tried to call or email PHP (you should have done that about 10 days ago, in my opinion).

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer