Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sun, October 11th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Built Ford Tough

We was up at the ranch this weekend. Getting ready to come back down this morning and was backed up to the cabin which is on a hill. While loading up one of the kids knocked it out of gear and took it for a ride. At least they all were in the truck and the airbag didnt go off. After getting pulled out by a John Deere and doing some field work to it, I drove back down to the house. https://www.cervinis.com/large.aspx?img=1001_1_big.png this is what the front will look like when I am done.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00158.jpg (65.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00159.jpg (43.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00160.jpg (61.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00161.jpg (24.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00162.jpg (43.2 KB, 7 views)
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Sun, October 11th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Ouch, life of a ranch truck. you should see what has happened to our jeep, but we were able to bend that old CJ back to shape. lol
Old Sun, October 11th, 2009, 10:25 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you and the kids are all ok?
Ouch!
Oh well it's metal and can be bent back.

Take care!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sun, October 11th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Whopper

ROB281 is on a distinguished road

glad everyone is ok

man I wish you guys were my folks when I was growing up, my *** would have been tanned for sure
Old Sun, October 11th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB281 View Post
glad everyone is ok

man I wish you guys were my folks when I was growing up, my *** would have been tanned for sure

Oh their pain isn't over. Muscle failure builds memory.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Mon, October 12th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Glad you and the kids are ok. That must have been a wild ride.
Old Tue, October 13th, 2009, 12:35 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Isn't it amazing how strong that little tree is? It seems to me like the truck would've ripped that little sucker right out of the ground and drove away with it.

Glad everyone is okay. That's scary when stuff like that happens. It's just that fast!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, October 14th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

The adjuster just left $3128 in damage.
2004 Explorer Limited
Old Wed, October 14th, 2009, 01:51 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

You could go to the salvage/junk yard and save some $$$$ and probably do the job for 500- 1000 if you are not picky about paint colors matching.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, October 14th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

I picked up a whole white front clip for $150, got the header panel, smooth bumper and Lightning valance for $140. Next will be my PHP chip, finally. I am gonna get it all back together and take it to get sprayed. The shop told me they would spray the whole thing and fix a few other small dents for $1500. I got to order my dually fenders and some other stuff first before that. My trucks new name will be White Out. The only dark on it will be the smoked headlights and tint.
2004 Explorer Limited
Closed Thread