Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Friends of PHP on Facebook

I just wanted to announce that I created a new group on Facebook called Friends of Power Hungry Performance. If you're on Facebook, feel free to join!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, February 9th, 2009, 10:54 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
I just wanted to announce that I created a new group on Facebook called Friends of Power Hungry Performance. If you're on Facebook, feel free to join!
And Corey, is this why you say this? "If you spread enough $hit, you're going to step in it eventually, and everyone will know what you've done."

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, February 10th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I always wonder if anyone ever reads things in my signature (I change it around pretty frequently). I guess the answer is ! I actually put that in my signature on all the forums as a message to someone who "needed" to hear it. Ironically, shortly after I put it in my signature she tried to spread some more crap on the forums, and well... she stepped in it. She accused us of doing something wrong by distributing our software, and it gave us the opportunity to set the entire record straight! The entire thread has 80 posts (so I'll narrow down the link to the pertinent post)and about 1,500 people have viewed it!

Stepping in Poop Post

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, February 10th, 2009, 10:01 AM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

That's an interesting thread, Corey! (I went through the whole thing). If I understand Trademark laws correctly, "Brand X" could be in trouble if you decided to push a case of infringement.

- Jack
Old Tue, February 10th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Thank goodness we keep great records!

We could ALSO sue them for libel because she intentionally (not the first time) posted incorrect information about us and our company for the sole purpose of discrediting us. Heck, in late 2007, she wrote letters to all the forum administrators telling lies about us -- what she didn't realize is that Billy's been around a lot longer than they have, and our friends were willing to share this information. DUH! In all seriousness, we could own them -- all because of her actions.

The nice thing about that thread is that because she decided to post lies about us, 1,500 more people actually know the truth! Karma's cool.

(Didja catch the post where one of our customers said he likes Bill's tuning 10,000% better than that other company? It made my day.)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, February 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, February 12th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

04FX4 is on a distinguished road

Just joined the group and face booked you both....LOL...... Hey Bill where did all your hair go??
Old Fri, February 13th, 2009, 09:55 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04FX4 View Post
Just joined the group and face booked you both....LOL...... Hey Bill where did all your hair go??
I keep asking myself the same question....

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, February 13th, 2009, 09:59 AM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
I keep asking myself the same question....
It's a solar panel for a sex machine! Bill is demonstrating the art of "being green"!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Fri, February 13th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04FX4 View Post
It fell on his shoulders and took root!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread