Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, July 26th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Whopper Junior

american732 is on a distinguished road
Default My screen is blank

Ok Well I had left my programer hooked up yesterday and left the house ,well when I came back it was not hooked up to the computer no more . I dont know what they push or pulled but I keep getting this message

Unable to determine Gpyphon Version
The Gryphon maybe in run mode ,is currenly set as stock writer or memory is corrupted . Sorry about this When I ask what did anyone touch of course I get we did not touch anything LOL Please Help ! If I have to send it back I will Thanks John
Old Sun, July 26th, 2009, 10:08 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

American, you should not have to send it back, but you ARE going to have to call Bill and let him work with you to fix your unit. It most likely has corrupted files. Go to PHP's website and call the number that's listed there during their business hours.

Edit: I just looked at your UserCP details - thanks for filling this out. Do you have a Gryphon or is it an Edge? From the information shown, I'm thinking it could be an Edge. If that is the case, Pegasus won't work on it. And, you need to call Edge customer support to get running again. Don't worry, Edge has good support people now and they'll be able to help you.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Sun, July 26th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Whopper Junior

american732 is on a distinguished road

No its a Gryphon It was an edge at one time bill took care of that but thanks i will call .