Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sat, October 24th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Braggy

Braggy8169 is on a distinguished road
Default HEX CODE NEVER MADE IT

Hi all,

First off let me say hello. This is my first post on the PHP forum and I am excited to begin hearing about everyone's experiences with vehicle performance.

I am also posting in an attempt to get in contact with either Bill or Corey. I purchased my Gryphon Programmer for my F150 on the 1st of September and attempted to send my HEX code in for the two custom tunes that I purchased. I kinda assumed that they it got to them without indecent and did not think about a confirmation E-mail at the time. about two weeks ago ( Really anxious/excited to get the tunes) I got a little nervous because I hadn't heard anything. I've tried calling continuously to get a hold of someone with no avail and have sent numerous E-mails all with no response. I do not believe that my HEX CODE made it to the list based on what I see on Pegasus and I'm trying to get a hold of either Bill or Corey to find out what happened and get them my Code. Is there another way of getting a hold of ANYONE???
Old Sat, October 24th, 2009, 09:29 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

As long as your hex is in your user cp you should be ok. Provided you entered it the same time you emailed it.
Just be patient!
Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, October 24th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Braggy

Braggy8169 is on a distinguished road

Yeah about that...lol. I just recently became a member of the forum and only entered it a few days ago. I assumed at the time that all that was required was to send the HEX via E-mail to Corey. I really don't care about the wait, I know that Bill and Corey must be absolutely swamped right now! I just want to make sure that they have everything they need. I actually just hooked up to Pegasus and its telling me that my serial number isn't on the server so I am guessing that my fears have been realized...lol. Completely my fault-
Old Sat, October 24th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Whopper

pittscrew is on a distinguished road

how do i truly know that they have my code and it is in process? the not knowing is the maddening part. i can deal with the wait just fine as long as i know it is at least being worked on. ???
Old Sun, October 25th, 2009, 10:20 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

For both you guys.
As long as your user cp has the info you should be ok?
But however due to some IT companies and their own email protical the emails you have sent might never have made it anywhere.
That's why it's good to become members here only at the least part to have your user info. This IS the first place Bill checks when looking for your hex code. This forum is also used when your tunes are done. PHP will pm you that they are done.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.