Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, March 10th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Whopper

ADKGUY is on a distinguished road
Question duuh erased custom tunes

Hi, I would like start my very first thread by saying i typically don't do things this dumb. I decided to download updates to my Gryphon, (which I probably didn't need to do) and accidentally erased my tunes. I did notice there was a warning that mentioned that custom imputs would be erased, I clicked ok thinking it meant any adjustments I made after install. Well.... don't do this and has anyone done this before? Is it as easy as contacting Bill and getting another copy? Thanks Marc.
Old Wed, March 10th, 2010, 03:32 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Try hooking it up again and select targeted functions. If that don't work PHP is back open on the 22 of march.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, March 10th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Whopper

Thanks will do.
Old Wed, March 10th, 2010, 06:05 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

And in answer to your first question - YES I think I MAY have been the first to do this! In my defense, there was no warning when I did it (but I did have to go to Bill with my hat in hand begging his fogiveness, and reposted tune files).

I'm pretty sure now that what 88Racing told you is all you need to do now. As long as you are using the LATEST version of Pegasus, V2.01.0640, I think you can reload your custom tunes now (at any time).

But - the menu selection is no longer "Targeted Functions", now it's [Updates]->[Custom File Download]. So, try that. According to Bill, it should work for you.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Wed, March 10th, 2010, 06:33 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Jack!
Gotta remember "Custom File Download"

Peace!

Old Thu, March 11th, 2010, 04:10 AM
Whopper

Clap

Well, thanks a lot to both of you. It worked perfectly. It's great to have guys like you to save us newbies.
Old Thu, March 11th, 2010, 05:41 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

We are all here to help.

Your welcome.

Peace!