Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, March 12th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

Afrancis is on a distinguished road
Question Paypal?

I will be buying my Gryphon with custom tunes tomorrow, and I was wondering if PHP accepts Paypal as a form of payment? Yeah I know I ccan just transfer the money to my bank account, but it would just be easier if I could use paypal. Either way I will still be buying it.
Old Thu, March 12th, 2009, 08:47 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We can accept PayPal. Just make sure when you fill out the order form to put PayPal in the payment method. When we process your order and send your invoice, we'll include the PayPal address for payment.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!

Last edited by Power Hungry; Fri, March 13th, 2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old Fri, March 13th, 2009, 08:49 AM

Sounds good.
Old Sun, March 15th, 2009, 11:24 PM

Default I have no luck

Well its gonna be a cpl more days before I can get my gryphon. I sold a item on ebay that was going to put me at enough in paypal to get it a cpl days ago, but the winner of the auction wanted to send me a money order even though I said paypal only. So I had to end up giving the second highest bidder a second chance offer, he ended up buying it. But now for some strange reason paypal has a hold on the payment. Even though I have a 100% positive feedback. They say that they will lift hold on it when either buyer leaves a positive feedback or they get conformation that the package was delivered. Guess its not that big of a deal, when I talked to Bill last Thursday he said they where currently out of stock anyways and wouldnt have anymore until Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old Mon, March 16th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Go bigger !

mxriderae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
We can accept PayPal. Just make sure when you fill out the order form to put PayPal in the payment method. When we process your order and send your invoice, we'll include the PayPal address for payment.
but there is no payment method at all it is only card type or card number do u mean this ?
Old Mon, March 16th, 2009, 07:05 PM

Yeah they told me just to type in Paypal on form where it asks for the card number. When they send invoice they will send there paypal id as well.
Old Mon, March 16th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Go bigger !

mxriderae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrancis View Post
Yeah they told me just to type in Paypal on form where it asks for the card number. When they send invoice they will send there paypal id as well.
ok sounds good
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:50 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Man, that's really weird! I can't believe PayPal would pull something like that.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!