Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Tue, November 17th, 2020, 11:36 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all
Default Username Change

For all you old timers, hello again! I used to have the screen name "JackandJanet, but now I'm "Jackpine" which relates to where I live, in Pine, AZ, up on the slopes of the Mogollon Rim, in Ponderosa Pine country. For those not familiar with the area, it's not pronounced "Mongollian" (like someplace in Asia) but is "Mo gee yon" (a hard "G"), which is the Spanish surname of the man it was named after. The Mogollon Rim is the southern end of the Colorado Plateau.

Looking forward to working with all of you again!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, November 17th, 2020, 12:15 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

It's awesome to have you back with us, Jack!

The Mogollon Rim is an absolutely stunning geographical location. Must be really cool living there and having those stunning views!

Hope to catch up with you again soon.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, November 17th, 2020, 01:30 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

It's great to have the forum back, Bill. Hopefully, when the virus can be brought under control, we'll be able to go to SEMA again. That was a good time for me, and, I think for all of you!

One more aside, my avatar is a Celtic design, linked dogs, which is a common motif in Celtic illuminated manuscripts. I use it in honor of my Scottish heritage (among others). I'm really kind of a "mongrel".

- Jack
Old Wed, November 18th, 2020, 06:55 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

I spent 2 weeks failing to resurrect this old account before remembering the spam folder this morning. We're off to a great restart. Lol
Old Wed, November 18th, 2020, 09:43 AM
PHP Groupie

Colby! Glad you're back with us! Things are going well with you I hope?

- Jack
Old Wed, November 18th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Yep, just made a new thread
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 02:10 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Hello there.

Do I know you?

I received an invitation through Youtube of all places due to a comment I made on a video about a guy tuning a bus.

Anybody know who the guy is?
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 03:12 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Hello there.

Do I know you?

I received an invitation through Youtube of all places due to a comment I made on a video about a guy tuning a bus.

Anybody know who the guy is?
Yeah... I can't say for sure. Can't imagine why anyone would invite you to our forum.

Hope you're doing well, sir. Give me a shout when you have some time. Would love to catch up with you.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 04:05 PM
PHP Groupie

Good to see you back with us, Cody! How are things?

- Jack
Old Mon, December 14th, 2020, 04:30 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Still have my ridiculously-overpaying government job but I am taking the first bit of sick time I've ever taken in over 9 years due to a heavy lift that appears to have messed up my intestines - I guess I have to be vomiting and feverish with an extremely high white blood cell count to get anyone to believe that there is something wrong with my guts. Time will tell

Married 4.5 years now with a 7 year-old stepdaughter.

Still living in a 120 year-old house.

I also own a 7.3L for every day of the week (and an eighth one that isn't licensed/insured). It's a disease. I still own the two that have been to GA and back in '10 and '11.

I still break out the ol' Dell once in a while and look at pretty graphs.

How about you, Jack? Good to see you're still sporting the Blue Oval!