Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 11:18 AM
Double Whopper

nelstone74 is on a distinguished road
Default is it weird...

Does anyone else think it was weird that the forum crashed exactly one year after starting?
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 12:00 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

More like kind of "spooky". :lookaround1:

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

More like eNom's hosting just sucks... and I totally hate posts that make blanket statements like that, but we've been dealing with them for a L-O-N-G time now, so I feel that it's fairly accurate.

Even weirder... how about the fact that Bill had backed up the forum about 15 minutes before it crashed (he was actually answering posts when it happened)?!?
Now THAT'S !

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
Gryphon CTS

shotgun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Even weirder... how about the fact that Bill had backed up the forum about 15 minutes before it crashed (he was actually answering posts when it happened)?!?
Now THAT'S !
No...that's LUCKY!

Factory manuals here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 03:58 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
No...that's LUCKY!
Yea its great that he decided to back it up.
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 11:01 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Nope! It WAS just Enom!
May they RIP!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, December 5th, 2009, 03:21 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Just so everyone understands... I usually back up the Forum database late on Friday night while I'm sitting here going through files. It just happened that I had finished backing up, answered a couple posts (so I know it wasn't me to goofed it up), and then the whole thing went toe-up. I'll tell ya, I can't even begin to explain the knot in my stomach over the following 48 hours as I struggled to get the forum back online without losing any data. It was a challenge but I think we got about 99.6% of everything back up. I know Lars lost some photos, but I think that was the worst of it.

Anyway, thanks guys for being patient while we got this sorted out.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Closed Thread