Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, October 18th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

AZFX4 is on a distinguished road

Alright, thanks. I'll go check out a few places tomorrow and hope I come close lol.
Old Mon, October 19th, 2009, 05:29 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

If there is a body shop close by, ask them who they buy their paint from. Most automotive paint stores can color match based on the interior color code from the door sticker or build sheet. That's what we used to do.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, October 20th, 2009, 01:32 AM

I got it painted and installed. It matches almost perfectly!

Old Tue, October 20th, 2009, 05:43 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Looks great!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, October 20th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Bacon King

XPerties is on a distinguished road

Very nice work.

What was your end result regarding finding the paint? Do you go to a body shop?

F150 05 5.4 XLT, Nitto 295/70/17, Dual Flowmaster, Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes
K&N CAI, HBS 2 1/2 Level Kit, Blackout Heads w/ 8K HID's, Tinted Tails & 3rd Light w/ LED's
Old Tue, October 20th, 2009, 09:41 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

It looks great! Well done!

- Jack
Old Tue, October 20th, 2009, 12:36 PM

Well I happened to be outside when a neighbor a few houses down walked by, he does body work and paints cars. He recommended me a paint store down the road. He said they have spray paint that would match good and made for plastic unlike other spray paint. I went down and asked for the sheet that has the colors on it and went out to my truck and matched it up. SEM Warm Grey. It looked like it might be a little darker but the other color was to light. I got it, went home and did a few coats. It looked like a faded grey, almost white. I went back and told them it wasn't correct and asked what other color might be similiar? He said none of them in the spray cans but he can look up the color code and mix up a color and put it in a spray can. So he found the 2003 Ford interior codes and there were about 4 greys and I went out to my truck and found the closest I thought would match. He actually picked a darker 1 but I told him another looked better. Mixed it up, put it in the spray can and did about 7 LIGHT coats. Turned out great!!!

I might still have the color code if anyone needs it. They use SEM paint.
Old Tue, October 20th, 2009, 10:38 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

That's awesome! I'm sure that there are a number of folks that would love to have the color code for the paint. If you could provide that, we'd really appreciate it.

Nice job!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, October 21st, 2009, 02:13 AM

My can of paint he mixed up shows SEM 5102 Dark Granite. And truck is an 03' Lariat grey leather. So hope this helps those with this interior!