Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 12:35 AM
ean

ean is on a distinguished road
Default GRYPHON TUNES

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE BILL IS AT ON HIS TUNES. I KNOW HE IS A REAL BUSY DUDE. BUT I WAS JUST ALITTLE CURIOUS INCASE SOMEONE NEW THAT INFO. NO ANSWER NO BIGGY
Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 05:10 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ean View Post
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE BILL IS AT ON HIS TUNES. I KNOW HE IS A REAL BUSY DUDE. BUT I WAS JUST ALITTLE CURIOUS INCASE SOMEONE NEW THAT INFO. NO ANSWER NO BIGGY
He's working on them.
That's all I know.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

I think if you log onto the pegasus software it tells you what invoice he is working on right now, then just count to see how many he is away from your invoice.

Lemme check and see if it does that.

--EDIT--

I just checked and it will show you what invoice he is on, but I was too lazy to go to my truck, disconnect the gryphon, come back inside plug it in and then repeat the process in reverse. But your welcome to and then you will have your answer...

Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Double Whopper

PhqChevys is on a distinguished road

Good things come to those who are patient...

You wouldn't want a doctor to rush through surgery would you...
Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 12:53 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caforddude View Post
I think if you log onto the pegasus software it tells you what invoice he is working on right now, then just count to see how many he is away from your invoice.

Lemme check and see if it does that.

--EDIT--

I just checked and it will show you what invoice he is on, but I was too lazy to go to my truck, disconnect the gryphon, come back inside plug it in and then repeat the process in reverse. But your welcome to and then you will have your answer...
I'm not trying to start a fight, but where in the heck are you seeing this? I want it to be true, but I think Bill has disabled this feature for now. Can you tell me how you got the current invoice number?

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I think what he means is that with the unit plugged in it shows an update for his device which was set on 07/16/2009, not the current working order number.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Hey maybe I'm wrong but this is what I'm looking at. I assumed that if I had plugged my gryphon in and it connected to the server that where it says "Current working invoice number 0000" would change to the current invoice Bill was/is working on. Am I totally wrong in this assumption?

Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 03:06 PM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Aaron,

What they're referring to is the last two lines:

Current working invoice number is: 0000
Update information was last updated on: 00/00/0000

This would normally provide the customer with the current invoice number that we're working on. However, because of complaints we've disabled that part of the status feature.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Ahhhh..Ok Guess I wasn't up on the latest info. Sorry for the confusion

Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 03:13 PM

No worry, bro. Thanks for looking out!

(678) 890-1110