Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Sun, November 14th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

Bigger sticks.....IN. Time to update the signature. I didn't get a lot of seat time but I wasn't too worried about driving/tuning because the turbo setup will soon be changing as well. I need to give 907DAVE some thanks for giving me some insight with comparable injectors. I did get a short idle clip before I left for a week of school with my more MPG friendly '95. I think my finger moved over the microphone near the end when it changes sound a little. I need to sell some of my other things cause I don't think I'm at the end of the tunnel yet.

YouTube - 7.3L Power Stroke Idle

Hmm, having trouble with embedding the video, I'll just have to post the link.
Old Sun, November 14th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Whopper

jystorey is on a distinguished road

F-127,
Is your PSOM (speedometer) calibrated for your tire size?
Old Mon, November 15th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Tuner novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jystorey View Post
F-127,
Is your PSOM (speedometer) calibrated for your tire size?
Yep, tire size is within about 2mph at 65mph. It seems kind of strange, because I could swear that ocassionaly it has grabbed the right speed(like 3 times in the 4-5 months with my tunes on it), and it seems to do that only after the chip has been re-installed. Additionally, if it does grab the right shift, its like it goes through the shift schedule once and then its back to being ~20% over. Yeah, I know, sometimes I think this about myself too:
Old Mon, November 29th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Tuner novice

Turbo swap completed. Swamps has some pretty nice comparison pictures of a H2E to sledgehammer, but I had to snap a few of my own. Took a short test run over turkey day break, but I'm really trying to avoid the salt with the clean older Crewcab. Hardly could even load up the turbo, but it seems to rip pretty good. Need some more high pressure oil now. Majority of tuning for this will need to wait for better weather. All else considered...