Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Sat, August 25th, 2012, 05:19 PM
eldiablo2009

eldiablo2009 is on a distinguished road
Default Disable/delete Regen Cycle/DPF with PHP canned tunes on 2008 6.4 liter

Hello all. I am new to the forums and have already posted one thread asking a question about the 6.4 liter evo to Gryphon upgrade. I have one other question. If I can successfully upgrade my dad's Evo to a Gryphon with the canned tunes, does the new economy tune give the option to delete/disable the egr/regen cycle or do a dpf delete? The stock Evo Economy program has the option to turn off the regeneration cycle, but when I try to do it, the Edge tells me that the option is not supported for that vehicle. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!
S&B Intake coming
18 inch Ultra wheels wrapped in Cooper Discoverer 275/70-18 tires

Dad's ride: 2008 F250 King Ranch 4X4
Edge Evolution - About to Get PHP custom tunes
Nitto Terra-Grappler 305/60-20's
Old Tue, September 11th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Acidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of lightAcidanthris is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately the EPA does not allow for DPF deletes and goes after companies that provide that option. At this time there is no way to do a DPF delete/regen disable.

Angela