Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford - All Other Vehicles > 1973 to 1985 Carburated Vehicles

1973 to 1985 Carburated Vehicles Emissions laden vehicles, but still simple enough to work on and we still love 'em!

Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 04:23 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

That's why my wife doesn't go the same forums I do.....:omg:

In all honesty, she doesn't have anything to worry about since I try to stick to technical discussions.
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I think Billy and both feel we can joke around on here... it's so informal. And so many members on here know us already that it's like hanging out with friends.

I the atmosphere that everybody's created (we need to make sure it stays this way!)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, February 4th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Tuner NON-extraordinaire

secondarychaos has a spectacular aura aboutsecondarychaos has a spectacular aura about

I think alot of the atmosphere is created by you two, and how personal your business is.

I mean, jeez, I gave you my email for the order form and you said "oh, his tax return came in"
Not to mention the fact that the grants are ridiculous and you have to be in very specific categories to qualify - Male, between the ages of 41 and 42, who rides a unicycle to work, has a baby rhino for a pet, and only eats pork fried rice all day.