Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Tue, June 9th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

This is from Morgan's blog this morning. It was actually written by her mom, Donna:

God just keeps taking care of us and answering our prayers. Her MRI scan came back clear. Thank you Lord! They were able to draw her blood easily...but she is still trying to wing a Marble Slab date from her dad.

We have 3-4 more appointments still to go. They want to do a eeg, which will show what activity is going on in her brain, relating to seizures. She is still on Dilantin and will stay on it till Fall. Another followup with our neurosurgeon who will tell Morgan what activities she can get into....obviously not any football in the near future. And another eye exam sometime next month. She will still have the MRI's every 3 months for a year and half, then it goes to every 6 months.

So, thank you for all your prayers. It has been a tremendous comfort. Thank you for all your encouragement. I read in Ps 119 today and verse 27 seemed to jump out at me. "Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works."

I want to understand God's way even when I have trouble seeing and understanding it in my life. I would like to come out of it, still able to praise the Lord regardless of the outcome. That was my prayer. I am just so glad, it was good news! What a relief!

I am thinking if Tony doesn't take her to Marble Slab, I will.....I feel like celebrating, but you know he really is a BIG softie.

And I thought I'd add this one in, too, for those of you who don't know Morgan. She is an amazing little lady with a tremendous amount of faith. I have learned so much from her in the last few months.

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I am having fun too. It is really hot outside. We try to stay inside when it is hot. Then, when it cools off I like to go outside and swing or water our flowers.

I have been so tired last week. I would wake up in the morning and ask Mom when I would get to take a nap again. We had too much fun at the pool and hotel. I had lots of headaches after and the doctors said I might need to take it easier. We didn't swim for very long and always took a nap, but Mom said to just take it slower. I have lost my balance a couple of times since then, but I feel lots better now.

Next week, I go to Cook's Children and they like to put me into the oven and cook me! And then when you come out, they have to poke you, to see if you are done. No, not really, that is what I like to tease the nurses when I have to do my MRI.

Thank you all for writing to me. I know God is blessing me and helping me to get better, it just may take a little while.

Hope you have a nice, cool day....and not a hot one!
Princess Morgan

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, June 9th, 2009, 09:45 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Thanx for the update Corey.

Happy to hear Morgan's cancer is clearing up and the treatments are going well.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, June 9th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Always good to he hear good news. Hopefully it's just the first steps.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Tue, June 9th, 2009, 11:53 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

What a HUGE load to put on a little girl! It's so heartbreaking to see someone her age having to deal with something like this. I'm so happy she can laugh.

- Jack