Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sat, April 10th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Double Whopper

FX4on22s is on a distinguished road
Default How to order a custom tune?

Hi I need help ordering my custom tune. I recently installed a K&N FIPK intake and that is the reason why I need the custom tune. But I dont know the process of doing it. Do I need to go to the Order Forms section and then click on Gryphon Programmer order form? If so what do I do then? After that how do I send my Gryphon programmer to PHP? Sorry im new here
Old Sat, April 10th, 2010, 08:31 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

First, if you already have a Gryphon (not an Edge), the tunes can be rewritten without you sending anything in.

If your have an Edge, though, it will need to be converted to a Gryphon before it will accept custom tunes and you will have to send it in.

From your User Profile, it appears you already have a Gryphon, so you are simply asking for new custom tunes. There is a page on PHP's website: Power Hungry Performance - Feed your hunger for POWER! Check out our Gryphon Programmer for Ford vehicles! where you can download the proper form. I'm not going to give you a direct link to that form because Corey is in the process of completely revising the site and the links. If all else fails, just use the order form for an 04-08 Gas Gryphon and say in the remarks that you are only asking for new tunes for the Gryphon that you own. Of course you include the reason as "Installed a K&N Intake".

Hope this makes sense.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, April 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Double Whopper

The order forms aren't currently working, I guess I will just have to wait a while. But when I order the calibrations, am I going to have to send my Gryphon or am I going to be able to download the tunes with Pegasus?
Old Tue, April 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX4on22s View Post
The order forms aren't currently working, I guess I will just have to wait a while. But when I order the calibrations, am I going to have to send my Gryphon or am I going to be able to download the tunes with Pegasus?
Again, if it's already a Gryphon, there should be NO need to send it to PHP. You should be able to download your custom tunes using Pegasus. But, you have to order those tunes and they need your PCM's hex code to write them.

Corey has been updating the web pages and I'm sure she'll get the order forms linked in soon. It's a complicated process to get everything in place and working together properly. She HAS been made aware of the problem.

- Jack
Old Thu, April 15th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Double Whopper

Okay, Thanks for your help
Old Thu, April 15th, 2010, 10:20 PM
PHP Groupie

It looks like the Order Forms are now available on the website. Have at it!

- Jack