Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, April 22nd, 2010, 05:41 AM
Old Goat

Paw Paw is on a distinguished road
Help New Gryphon

Just got my new Gryphon. This is my first experience with programmers. Just wondering where the intial install instructions. Are they on the cd that came with the programmer . I know this may be a dumb question , but it never hurts to ask.
Paw Paw
Old Thu, April 22nd, 2010, 06:19 AM
Gryphon CTS

shotgun will become famous soon enough

PawPaw,
You can download the manual as well as Pegasus updates here: Power Hungry Performance - Customer Support

Please make sure your UserCP data is up-to-date!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010-04-22 07-16-52.jpg (19.0 KB, 1 views)

Factory manuals here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com
Old Thu, April 22nd, 2010, 07:08 AM
Old Goat

Thanks Shotgun !!! Harrisburg is not far from Greensboro , maybe we will bump into each other sometime . I am at work , so I can't stay online very long. Thanks again for the info .
Paw Paw
Old Thu, April 22nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Paw Paw -

From your question, is it possible you have either a CS or a CTS? The truck installation instructions are in the manual for these, or, for the older Gryphon, just as shotgun told you. However, if you have a CS or CTS, you DO NOT use Pegasus! There is a program called Fusion on the CD that you will install on your PC. You will create a "Fusion Account" after you have done this and then you can use Fusion to check for updates or to download custom tunes to your CS/CTS.

As shotgun told you, please bring your User Profile up to date! It's very hard to help you when we have incomplete information.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Thu, April 22nd, 2010, 10:46 AM
Old Goat

Thanks , Jack and Janet . I will update as soon as I get home tonight , which will be about 8pm or later . I have the original Gryphon . Now that I can get a manual , I will be all over it , like gravy on biscuits .
THANKS AGAIN
Paw Paw