Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, June 6th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Whopper

agjake11 is on a distinguished road
Default DTC P1513 and Tune

I have my gryphon and want to order and load my tune but i have a code, P1513, with one of my IMRC banks stuck closed.

my question is this. since the truck is still driveable until i can get it fixed, is it a MUST to have this issue resolved before loading and driving with the tune? or can it be run with this issue for prolonged period of time as well??

any help is appreciated as ill have the tune ordered but want to know when i need to get the repairs done priority wise

thanks
jake

6" Rcd suspension lift with 4.56 in the rear
Rhino-lined Rockers and bumpers and N-Fab Prerunner light bar with Hella 500 Lights
315/75/16 BFG KO's on 16x10 Eagle Alloys
audio and LEDs

Questions? Just ask thejake1989@gmail.com
Old Sun, June 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

The best thing to do before modding ANYTHING is to have a solid foundation to build from. If there are underling issues with the pickup, whatever it is, you are better of making those repairs first. Modifications will only aggravate things, and can be potentially harmful.
Old Sun, June 6th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Whopper

agjake11 is on a distinguished road
Default DTC P1513 and Tune

Well that's what I figured the response would be but I was hoping it wouldn't. Guess the wait time on the tune will give me a chance to take care of it I guess.

6" Rcd suspension lift with 4.56 in the rear
Rhino-lined Rockers and bumpers and N-Fab Prerunner light bar with Hella 500 Lights
315/75/16 BFG KO's on 16x10 Eagle Alloys
audio and LEDs

Questions? Just ask thejake1989@gmail.com