Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, July 12th, 2010, 03:46 PM
FORDFX

FORDRDRFX4LIFE is on a distinguished road
Default custom tune ?

hello everyone just a quick question i ordered an 87 performance tune over a month ago and i spoke with bill few weeks ago and he had told me that my tune would befinished the following day since then i have tried calling and sent emails and no responce i know there bussy and im not trying to be rude i just was wondering if anyone knows how long the wait is and if something had happen im gonna be going on a trip to laughlin nevada in 2 weeks and this will b my first trip with my new 6 inch lift and 35 inch mud tires so i am hopig to have my tune.. thnx for any info have a gr8 day
2008 F150 FX4 BLACKED OUT 2.5" LEVELING KIT STAGE 2 AFE INTAKE FLOWMASTER SERIES 40 TURN DWN 3" PIPE 285/65/R18 GRANETE ALLOY ULTRA BLACK MAGNUS RIMS WITH NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS..COMING SOON GRYPHON CUSTOM 91 TUNES
Old Mon, July 12th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Bacon King

DarkShadowSTX is on a distinguished road

All I can say is be patient, the tune is well worth the wait. How long have you been waiting for your tune? It took 2 months for me to get my tune.
Old Tue, July 13th, 2010, 09:40 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Have you tried plugging your Gryphon into Pegasus to check for your tune files?

Sometimes, when Bill sends out the email telling people their custom tunes are ready, the customer's spam blocker sends the notification off to the twilight zone. That may have happened to you.

Be sure you set your truck back to stock before checking for your tunes though.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Wed, July 14th, 2010, 07:38 PM
FORDFX

FORDRDRFX4LIFE is on a distinguished road

yea i plugged my gryphon in and still have my 91 performance tune so just gotta sit back and wait
2008 F150 FX4 BLACKED OUT 2.5" LEVELING KIT STAGE 2 AFE INTAKE FLOWMASTER SERIES 40 TURN DWN 3" PIPE 285/65/R18 GRANETE ALLOY ULTRA BLACK MAGNUS RIMS WITH NITTO TERRA GRAPPLERS..COMING SOON GRYPHON CUSTOM 91 TUNES
Old Wed, July 14th, 2010, 08:28 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Patrick,

I had the update done a few weeks ago but it appears that when the calibration transferred to the server it didn't overwrite the existing file so you kept downloading the same original file we did last year. I've reloaded the file on the server and verified that it is the correct file so you should be good to go now.

As for contact, I don't have any recent e-mails from you. Corey has been in and out of the office the last few weeks so the phones were a bit understaffed, but Cody has been handling them pretty well and I don't think we've missed too many calls.

Anyway, let me know how the files work out for you. I did correct the tire size on the 91 file as well so you should be good.

Take care and have a safe trip.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!