Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sat, October 24th, 2020, 12:50 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough
Default Hi Again

So, Since we have officially resurrected this forum from the dead, I figured I should do an intro post. I posted most of it on the "We're Back!!!" thread, but Ill post here again since I have yet to post in this section, ever, not even back then that I can find.

I'm Caleb, I joined this forum in... 2009?
Yup,
Thu, October 22nd, 2009, Just over 11 years ago. I had a 2001 F-150 back then, and I wanted more power and mileage, I think I was getting 12-14mpg, so I searched for a tuner that could help and somehow ran across the forum here.
I started posting, asking questions, annoying Bill, Corey, cleatus12r (I forgot his real name), and Jack all day long when I should have been studying in college.

Since then I bought a 2005 F-150, 2002 F-250, 2006 Mustang GT, 2013 Mustang GT, 2006 F-150, 2011 Harley Nightster, 2014 Mustang GT, 2012 Tesla Model S P85, and finally a 2018 F-150. I still own the Tesla and the 2018 F-150.

I am on my second marriage since joining, my second kid is in the oven, I'm at my 6th ish Air Force base, and I think I've grown up a little bit, but I still like to have fun.

I've always been a nerd, but I now dress up in star wars costumes and donate my time visiting hospitals and doing charity work, I also am building an R2D2. I have a 3D printer. I have 2 gaming computers, one for deployments and one for home. And that's all I can think of right now.

I'm not sure if Bill can tune my F-150 now, or if he'd even want to (2018 3.5 ecoboost), and I know he can't do anything for the Tesla except watch it fly by him, so Ill just hang out and try and keep up with posting and talking to friends I made way back then.

I do remember something about having more than 1000 posts here, so I think we've lost some things after 8 years. Didn't the forum die at some point and we lost everything so it had to be resurrected, and that didn't go so well?

Either way, I'm here and Ill try and check in a bit more often than once every 8 years

Last edited by ticopowell; Wed, October 28th, 2020 at 01:19 AM.