Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1994˝ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1994˝ to 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped F-Series and F-Super Duty

Old Sun, March 15th, 2009, 01:38 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Drop me a PM with your email and I can send you the PDF of the alldata diagrams... if you need other info just let me know, I finally got my print to PDF function from alldata working
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

I think I got it figured out. Just for S & Gs I got one of them lights that go into the reciever and plugged it up to the 4 way. After about 10 minutes of driving my OD light went out. I have heard about the tranny having issues with the TC but not OD going completely out. I am heading out to San Diego Friday morning and my goal is 23 mpgs.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Thu, April 30th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Hit n Miss

Peroni is on a distinguished road

Chuck wondering if you ever got this sorted out? I Had the exact same thing happen to me in early April. Mine did not fix itself though, needed a new PCM. Whatever little chip on there that controlled the OD circuit failed. OD light stayed on constantly but never got a code for it.
the 1997 F-350 XLT 7.3L PSD 4x4 CC LB BTS E40D Manual Hubs 4.10 36000 miles when purchased 4/1/06. Mods - ISSPRO Performax gauges, Tymar intake, Tymar 3x4 DP to 4" ss exhaust, electric fuel, CCV mod, tru-cool 4739, Swamps 175/30% injectors, stage I Stealth pump, D66 turbo Spearco 6.0 cac, BDP live tuned tuned 442hp/860tq.
Old Sat, May 2nd, 2009, 11:57 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

Not completely. It does go out and run right for a while. I am kinda wondering if my VSS has taken a dump cause my wife has made a few trips following me in her truck and she always says that I am 5 mph off. I show that I am doing 65 and she will be doing 60. Plus the little speed things on the side of the road that tells you your speed shows me 5 off. I am not aware of the gears being changed but I could be wrong.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Sat, May 9th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Whopper Junior

kyle82 is on a distinguished road

are toshiba laptops good deal to buy? been looking for the perfect brand for the lap top which i will buy by next week.. can anyone suggest anything about other brands??
Old Mon, May 11th, 2009, 01:01 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I've used Toshiba Satellites and Dells with no issues. I have an HP Pavillion which is OK, except I had USB issues with it and the display went out the first month. HP fixed it no charge and has been fine ever since.

I've had bad luck with IBMs and Compaqs (although Compaq and HP are supposed to be similar) and haven't tried anything else.

My personal preference is Dell. They stood up to my abuse for over 5 years now and all my current work machines (2 laptops and 1 desktop) are Dells.

Hope this helps.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!