Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Classified Ads

Classified Ads You got it and don't want it? You need it and can't find it? Put it here and you just might get lucky!

Closed Thread

Old Sat, January 15th, 2011, 10:39 AM
The Big Bear

The Big Bear is on a distinguished road
Default 7.3 D Diesel Minotaur Tuner

Burn and modify your own programs on your 7.3 Diesel just like the adds say on the PHP site. Still in original box shipped to my by Bill and Corey, Purchased for my 2002 7.3 Excursion when I moved to San Diego Ca 8/2009. NEW CA EMMISIONS laws canned my Excursion last month when I had to get it smogged; WAY TO MANY MODS---I have used it once when Bill made custom Tunes for me and I uploaded them to the chip after I put bigger injectors and HPOP in it. Planned on using it to play with my Excursion but the CA CARB freaks have killed that dream. Bills tunes worked just fine and I have never used it. I do not have the CHIP ---the Excursion would not run with out it from the mods. I have the Burner and you will need to call Bill and talk to him about gettng a new Chip. If you have Bill's chip already you should be set. I have talked to Bill on the phone so he knows I am selling it.

First $400.00 OBO takes it, that is a steal I would like to see it go to some of Bill's customers and not put it on Craigs List.

Call me at 760 583 9986 or e-mail me at am-bear@sbcglobal.net and I can send some High Def Pictures to make you feel safe----still in Original Box and Bubble Wrap--

Last edited by The Big Bear; Sat, January 15th, 2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Change Description
Closed Thread