Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, August 16th, 2012, 09:54 PM
slow screw

noregrets is on a distinguished road
Default Error when updating

Hey all I had my truck in the shop and thought it would be a good idea to see if there were any updates for my gryphon programmer. I downloaded pegasus and installed it and than it said there was a update to download so I did it. I than plugged in my tuner to my computer and it said a update was available so i tried to update it. I got pretty far into it and than got a stockwriter error. Now I cant seem to update it anymore. My question is can I still use it in my truck or do I have to finish the update in order to use it in my truck again. I am just worried that I will try and install it and it will get halfway installed and than get an error and I will have to get my truck reflashed.
I have a 2005 ford f-150 with a 4.6L motor and am running canned tunes on the edge style php programmer. I tired to remove the drivers and reinstall pegasus but it still wont work. I would just like to install the tuner again and just forget about updating it again.
Basically what im asking is can I install it on my truck still or am I out of luck.
Old Fri, August 17th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

For future reference, there is no reason to "update." Just like the old saying goes, If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I'll leave a note for Bill because there are other people with the same exact problem.
Old Sun, August 19th, 2012, 05:56 PM
slow screw

noregrets is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks. So I guess for the time being ill just no hook it up in my truck and switch back to my old superchips ha