Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline)

Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline) 5.4L & 6.8L equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Mon, January 12th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Bacon King

th3godf4th3r is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon for 08 F-250 5.4L

Hey Corey and Bill,

I remember emailing you guys back in October i believe about this but my dad purchased a 08 F-250 5.4L over the summer. Now i understood why he did this because at that time gas was expensive and he thought it might stay that way.

Plus he didnt want a diesel because of the noise and smell. which i also understand

However, not only did he get the 5.4L but he also got a crew cab with an 8 foot bed, and immiediatly got new wheels and tires (18's on 34's). So that little 5.4L is doing the best it can.

He only uses it when he goes hunting so luckily it is not a DD but he is hoping to get some more power out of it.

Last time we guys talked you said you would have one in about 45 days, i understand you guys have alot of custom tunes, families etc etc etc

BUT

just wondering if you have a new time frame for it?

Thanks!

from both me and especially my dad!
Old Tue, January 13th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Bacon King

2008 White Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 | PHP Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes | 18" XD Monster's | 33" BFG A/T | AS Leveling Kit | Brandmotion iPod Adapter | 6000k H.I.D Lights | Line-X Bedliner | Weathertech Floorliners| True Dual Magnaflow Exhaust| K&N Cold Air Intake| Troyer Performance UD Pulleys
Old Tue, January 13th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

As you can imagine, Bill has a STACK of messages to respond to on his desk after being away for 9 days! He made a few posts today, and I think he's going to try to get on again later tonight. I'll point him in this direction.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, January 13th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Bacon King

no rush really!

i just didnt know if you guys saw this post or not:o

ill take it thats why i dont have my tunes yet

JK
2008 White Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 | PHP Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes | 18" XD Monster's | 33" BFG A/T | AS Leveling Kit | Brandmotion iPod Adapter | 6000k H.I.D Lights | Line-X Bedliner | Weathertech Floorliners| True Dual Magnaflow Exhaust| K&N Cold Air Intake| Troyer Performance UD Pulleys
Old Tue, January 13th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

He's working on them right now, actually!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, January 13th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Bacon King

Thanks corey
Old Wed, January 14th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Bacon King

boy corey you really went nuts with the smilies lol

i like um
Old Wed, January 14th, 2009, 10:13 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Corey is the smilie QUEEN! I though I was bad but she spent DAYS hunting down the coolest smilies.

Let me know how those new files work out.

Laterz.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, January 15th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Bacon King

dont mean to bug ya Bill but what about my original question??
Old Thu, January 15th, 2009, 01:10 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Man, I completely missed the original question.

My biggest issue right now is I am under pressure to get the 2009 F150 completed and ready to go which will unfortunately delay the late F-250 5.4L release a couple more weeks. I have all that I need programming-wise, I just need to finish the details in the
firmware to handle all the memory addressing and such.

As soon as we have the 2009 F150 completed, I'll be back on the big gasser stuff (v8 & v10) and don't expect it to take more than about 10 to 15 days to complete which would put it around mid to late Feb.

Hope this helps.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!